[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah) — My Lion King Forum

Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah)

Re: Before Balto (PRIVATE- Changa & Cheetah)

Postby changa » June 18th, 2011, 4:45 pm

"Right. Thanks, Jenna." Balto turned away and began to run. Suddenly he saw humans around him, cheering for him. He turned, and saw Steele tripping and falling hilariously. Watching this strange new vision, Balto didn't notice the thick pole in front of him, and hit his head. All of a sudden, everyone went away, and he was alone on the icy trail. "What was that?" he asked himself, "a vision?" He looked around, and , seeing no one, continued to practice.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Daenerys » June 21st, 2011, 10:59 pm

"Look Dixie," Jenna began. "You aren't useless! I'm wondering where you're getting all this nonsense from. This weird new attitude you've been going around with is starting to get on everybody's nerves. What's wrong?" Dixie looked at Jenna angrily. "I've told you before! I....." Dixie stopped in mid sentence when she saw Balto doing something weird. "Balto..are you ok?" she yelled. Jenna turned and also saw him. "Balto!" she yelled, running over to him.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby changa » June 22nd, 2011, 12:58 am

"Jenna, just... You're busy with your friend, just... I'm fine! Okay? I just had a vision. I think it's telling me something. Something important. But what?"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 23rd, 2011, 6:11 am

Jenna looked concerned. "OK, just be more careful. When I finish talking to Dixie, come tell me what you saw. I'll try to help you with it." She turned around to return to Dixie, she didn't see the little Pomeranian. "Dixie? Dixie! Dix?" Jenna trotted over behind the barrel she was sitting on, she ran down the street, but still didn't see her. "Balto?" Jenna trotted up to the Wolfdog. "Balto, have you seen Dixie? I turned around to go back, and she's gone. I can't find her anywhere."
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby changa » June 24th, 2011, 1:47 am

"I... have no clue, Jenna. Where is she? With Steele inside?" He ran back and poked his head in the door. "You guys seen the Pomeranian? Uh, Dixie?"
"She's gone?" exclaimed Sylvie.
"Yeah. I don't know where she went," Balto sighed.
"This is not good. Jenna! Where is she?"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 6:01 am

"I don't know! I haven't seen her! Let's go ask Kaltag's group, maybe they've seen her." Jenna said with a bit of nervousness. She began trotting in the direction of where the group was laying down, chewing on bones.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)