Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby ArroShadowLion » May 18th, 2011, 10:16 pm

when nuka died he sounded werid he sounded like he was a cub
I will never trun my back on the ones who need me
ArroShadowLion
My Lion Cub Swift

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ive created this pic i can make you one to

Nickname(s): Arro
Pride Points: 0

Postby VitaniFan » June 6th, 2011, 1:23 pm

It's a shame that Nuka died :cry:

Sig by Jiirani
Spoiler: show
Sig by Kony
VitaniFan
TLK Furever!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♥ Princess Vitani ♥

Nickname(s): VF, Vit, Princess Vitani
Pride Points: 8

Postby Whitelionesseyes » June 6th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Yeah^, I get sad everytime I watch it.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » June 6th, 2011, 9:24 pm

It's just a pity. All he wanted was his mother's love. Unfortunatly, he had to die to get it D:
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby CrazyNuka » June 15th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Nuka like always, is my very favorite character. <3 All he wants is his mother's love and to please her but he never gets her mother's love until he died. Its just so sad, but Zira finally see's a Scar in Nuka, when he almost tried to kill Simba for her and Kovu didn't do anything. Nuka well always be such a special character to me. <3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Misiziri » July 21st, 2011, 2:37 am

Nuka's really grown on me. I love his design, his story, and I feel pretty bad for him. All he wanted, IMO, is a normal life and dreamed of having a loving family because quite frankly he seems like the type of child that would really need attention. It's one of SP's few genuinely emotional moments when Nuka dies. Especially for a character they don't really explore.

And I do believe his is the child of Scar and Zira.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby PrideRock26 » August 31st, 2011, 11:01 am

I thought nuke was hilarious! Especially when he was just talking normally then he screams "AH THESE TERMITES!"
PrideRock26

Pride Points: 1

Postby Bloodspill » July 6th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Anyone noticed how Nuka reminded Scar? Not only physically. He wanted to be king so bad too, he was kind of mad, he was always ignored, always this thought of being 'not enough'.
Nuka is my favourite character of SP. He's funny and crazy and tragic at the same time. Like, you know, it's different level, he's not completely like hyenas or whatever. For children watching SP, Nuka is just funny and maybe even disgusting freak, older ones can see the whole sad things about his personality and life. I think Disney people knew what they were doing while creating Nuka.
The Outlanders were the only reason I watch SP: I think the whole Kovu/Kiara and Simba things are sooooooo boring. :headache:
And seriously, I cried more on Nuka's death than on Mufasa's. :cry:
Life's not fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » July 13th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Nuka irks me a little because he`s one of those over-the-top comic relief characters, that I feel try too hard to be funny. Or maybe I`m just getting old, haha.
Nuka does however have depth to him as well, with the way he is jealous of Kovu because Zira gives him so much attention, and the way Nuka tries to gain Ziras approval..
I don`t think he really is, but I like the idea of Nuka being Scar`s son because he must have been such a failure and disappointment in his eyes.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to The Characters