Timon & Pumbaa

Re: Timon & Pumbaa

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 27th, 2011, 4:56 pm

^ Most comic reliefs are, unfortunately, annoying. The only things I really found annoying with Timon & Pumbaa was that Timon sometimes got really unthoughtful and only cared about himself, and that Pumbaa was really slow at things and Timon had to explain everything.

Though Pumbaa's slowness added a humorous feel to the movie... :P
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Ultra Fox » May 29th, 2011, 9:34 pm

I love Timon & Pumbaa, and I grew up with the 90s cartoon.

I've always liked Timon the best out of the 2. I don't know why though, really.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby KCmaymay » September 20th, 2011, 1:04 am

Everyone should love these guys! I love the part when Timon does the hula! LOL SO EPICCAL!!!
KCmaymay
Unicorns<3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): MayMay
Pride Points: 0

Postby TimonLotso » September 21st, 2011, 12:40 am

2 words, SO CUTE!
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby DGFone » September 21st, 2011, 12:43 am

Even if I don't always agree with them, they are as necessary for The Lion King as Simba and Mufasa are. I am glad they were placed in the movie.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KentuckyWildcat » September 23rd, 2011, 6:00 am

I think they're fine in TLK and serve their main purpose of comic relief very well (the hula scene is priceless) and they're tolerable, but not as funny in SP. If that was the extent of it, I'd have no problem with them. But then, Disney went overboard and gave them both a TV show and the completely unnecessary LK 1 &1/2. Their shtick wears thin when they're given that much time in the spotlight, therefore, I find them slightly annoying.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
KentuckyWildcat
Mother don't you cry

Hell don't need me

Pride Points: 7

Postby Vector » January 15th, 2012, 12:39 am

Timon and Pumbaa are hilarious. When something sad happens in the movie, it makes me cry. But when they come in, I stop crying and start laughing.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Pocahontas » January 20th, 2012, 12:53 am

Funny story about these two, I was in a Japanese Steak House one time with a friend and one woman left to use the bathroom, her phone was still on, and it rang. It was the hula scene! Some people didn't recognize it, but I knew it and was laughing like a lunatic when my friend was flushing in embarassment. :P
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby Vector » January 20th, 2012, 12:55 am

[quote="Pocahontas"]Funny story about these two, I was in a Japanese Steak House one time with a friend and one woman left to use the bathroom, her phone was still on, and it rang. It was the hula scene! Some people didn't recognize it, but I knew it and was laughing like a lunatic when my friend was flushing in embarassment. :P[/quote]
LOL! :lol:
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Swej » January 22nd, 2012, 6:52 pm

I love these two! I like Pumba a bit more, he's soo cute! Timon is wittier, though, and they make an awsome team when they are together) I used to watch a cartoon series about them when I was a kid.
Swej

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters