Uncle Max

Uncle Max

Postby ScaЯ » July 4th, 2009, 4:51 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Uncle Max Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

What do ya think?

I don't like him all that much... :oops:
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Re: Uncle Max

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 9:07 am

I thought he was a funny guy. ^^ Funnier than Timon. XD

Hydro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » July 4th, 2009, 7:50 pm

Yeah he was pretty funny. I think he's an oldtimer that's only trying to do the best for his family.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby CircleOfLife » July 4th, 2009, 11:02 pm

3 words: crazier than Rafiki
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nadra » July 10th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Haha, he's a great, funny character, I think! I didn't like how he treated Timon, but well... he didn't mean to be bad.

Does anyone know, how he is related to Timon? Is he the brother of Timon's father or mother? Or could he possibly be Ma's uncle? :hmm:
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Buffy » July 11th, 2009, 1:44 am

I thought he was an awesome character. It's always fun to see those tiny characters freak out over the smallest thing. He was also very funny, and had some great lines.

And Nadra, I'd guess he's Ma's older brother. She seemed to care an awful lot about him and she also brought him almost everywhere she went. I mean, if he was so happy to get rid of Timon, why did he come with Ma to find him? So I will say Uncle Max is Ma's older brother.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » July 11th, 2009, 3:07 pm

I thought Uncle Max was an okay character. He was very funny though, I loved his sense of humor! Just his personality when he never forgave Tiom when he wreaked the tunnels. It took him until at the end of the movie to stop being a big jerk to Timon. lol. I'd sure love to see Uncle Max in a hula dress! lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » July 11th, 2009, 4:59 pm

LOL VS! From what I saw of Uncle Max' reaction to Timon wearing a hula dress, I think the chances of seeing him in a hula dress are pretty low.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby DarkLiger » July 11th, 2009, 5:43 pm

I think that Uncle Max was ok as a character, he did have his moments where he was funny, but he just didn't stick out that much in my head.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasMate » July 11th, 2009, 7:04 pm

[quote="buffypii"]LOL VS! From what I saw of Uncle Max' reaction to Timon wearing a hula dress, I think the chances of seeing him in a hula dress are pretty low.[/quote]

:lol: I should photoshop that sometime! XD
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to The Characters