Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » April 9th, 2011, 4:31 pm

xD My sister's fave character is Shenzie.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Whitelionesseyes » April 11th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Ed is... hard to discribe, but I like him :teehee: =)])
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Harvs » April 13th, 2011, 12:22 pm

Shenzi is my favorite of the bunch. She obviously has leading potential and a great sense of humor to match. She knows when it's time to follow the mission and when it's time to go against orders. Though ultimately, she doesn't like it when people lie to her, and that lead to Scar's downfall. Banzai is more of the slapstick comic of the group. Getting thrown off perches, falling into thorns, this guy gets hurt and we laugh every time. But his personality, I find, a bit two dimensional. Shenzi says something and Banzai agrees. He would be a much better character if he made decisions for himself once in a while. I'm not going to say anything about Ed because I hate him.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 13th, 2011, 6:24 pm

Shenzi is like the brain of the team, she seen smarter than the other two
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby FlipMode » April 16th, 2011, 5:57 am

^ Banzai is not exactly "dumb" though...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 16th, 2011, 5:58 am

^ Ed is an FBI agent on disguise, bro.

Personally, I like to think he's Shenzi's brother (hence why he's allowed to hang out with her and Banzai) and that he used to be smart until Mufasa attacked him and knocked him out, making him, well. dumb. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby FlipMode » April 16th, 2011, 6:12 am

[quote="Kopa23"]^ Ed is an FBI agent on disguise, bro.[/quote]

Oh, I see. Boy was I wrong!

[quote="Kopa23"]Personally, I like to think he's Shenzi's brother (hence why he's allowed to hang out with her and Banzai) and that he used to be smart until Mufasa attacked him and knocked him out, making him, well. dumb. :P[/quote]

Really? It might be because I am up at 6AM on a Saturday morning and had no sleep last night, but the actually seems to make sense somehow :D
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 9th, 2011, 10:06 pm

I think the idea of Ed being Shenzie's brother seems logical. Maybe being attacked my Mufasa was also why his ear is torn :] Shenzie's my favorite outta the Hyenas. She's the brains and the leader :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Ultra Fox » May 29th, 2011, 2:29 pm

I've always loved Ed and his stupidity. :lol2:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 30th, 2011, 7:45 pm

^Me too; Always makes me laugh.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters