Lea Halalela

Lea Halalela

Postby Azerane » April 22nd, 2011, 1:08 am

Hey all, been a while since I've been around here.

Lion King Forum: http://leahalalela.org/forum.php

I'm more active on a Lion King site called Lea Halalela, unfortunately, we recently lost the site in a crash and it's currently being rebuilt from the ground up. This not only means we lost all the posts and formatting, but a lot of members have been lost in the process. I know there were a couple from here who were on Lea at some point, so just letting anybody who cares know, there's a new link for Lea. It's still a work in progress, but most of the site is back to it's old format. We've had some members working really hard to get it back on it's feet.

So yeah, check it out :)
http://leahalalela.org/forum.php
Last edited by Azerane on May 31st, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Lea Halalela

Postby lionkingfreak » April 27th, 2011, 6:51 pm

i tried to register i'm 13 , and the registration is messed up.
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Sombolia » May 1st, 2011, 4:08 pm

I've been on Lea for about six years now, and I can tell you guys that it's great. :) Check it out, if you're so inclined.

lionkingfreak, what exactly happened? I'll try to help you with it.
Picture that. In your dreams.
Sombolia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Attendez la creme!

Nickname(s): DJ
Pride Points: 0

Postby lionkingfreak » May 1st, 2011, 4:10 pm

[quote="Sombolia"]I've been on Lea for about six years now, and I can tell you guys that it's great. :) Check it out, if you're so inclined.

lionkingfreak, what exactly happened? I'll try to help you with it.[/quote] umm, when i click on register , it goes to the coopa registration, and i'm 13.
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Moka » May 4th, 2011, 7:51 am

Lea was lost again? :/ That's such a shame. It looks like it's back on it's feet, though. Congratulations to the members that worked so hard to get it back up :3
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » May 7th, 2011, 10:14 pm

[quote="lionkingfreak"][quote="Sombolia"]I've been on Lea for about six years now, and I can tell you guys that it's great. :) Check it out, if you're so inclined.

lionkingfreak, what exactly happened? I'll try to help you with it.[/quote] umm, when i click on register , it goes to the coopa registration, and i'm 13.[/quote]
Well then you OBVIOUSLY are NOT 13
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Nitro » May 14th, 2011, 2:43 pm

That explains a lot :\

I just checked it out, and Cheetah's right. The first thing you do is put your birth date in, and f it goes straight to COPPA form then that means you are not old enough to be on forums.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Jiirani » May 14th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Just joined, seems like an awesome site :D

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby TheLionQueen » May 19th, 2011, 2:25 am

I'd join but nah I iz too lazy maybe later
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Daenerys » May 19th, 2011, 3:29 am

I just joined, looks pretty awesome!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King