Ask Mufasa

Ask Mufasa

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2009, 5:00 pm

I was suprised to see that there was just about EVERY Ask a TLK character for everyone but Mufasa.

So anyway, Ask Mufasa anything! :lol:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Re: Ask Mufasa

Postby Buffy » June 29th, 2009, 5:24 pm

Oh! I hadn't noticed there wasn't one for Mufasa!

Alright. Did you enjoy waking up very early every morning?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2009, 5:27 pm

No, but I did it because it made Simba so happy. That mattered more to me then a few more hours of sleep.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Buffy » June 29th, 2009, 5:29 pm

Aww... That was sweet of you!

When did you and Sarabi meet?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2009, 8:32 pm

We have basically known each other all of our lives. As cubs we started out as great friends, but as we grew older our love for each other became stronger.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Buffy » June 29th, 2009, 8:37 pm

LOL! Sounds like your son followed in your footsteps quite well, then.

Do you have a very close relationship to Rafiki?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Katelyn23 » June 30th, 2009, 12:11 am

Yes, ever since my father first met him when I was a cub we've been good friends. He has been very helpful to the Pride and I really appreciate it.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Buffy » June 30th, 2009, 12:12 am

That's great!

Is Zazu good to have around?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Katelyn23 » June 30th, 2009, 2:22 am

Yes, he is very helpful when I need to know if Simba is in trouble or not.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Buffy » July 1st, 2009, 12:07 am

Are you sad that you never got to say goodbye to Sarabi before you died?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King