Hello

Re: Hello

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Gabby! Lions from everwhere has welcomed you now... Get out of your room and back on the computer to start hanging around here!!

(lol! As you probably noticed, I am the one who got Gabby here! She was my first online friend!)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Moka » June 27th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Cool! Hi Gabby! Welcome to MLK! :confident:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Thanks everyone, i'm glad to be here with you nice people :D
NalaFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nightstar75 » June 27th, 2009, 10:56 pm

*trying to drag Gabby into the Outlands* DX RRAAWWRRR!!!

------

^^ Hello! :3 My name is Nightstar, but please tell me Nighty or Kirstin. ^^ I'm glad you made it to the forum here, and please have a wonderful time. But watch out or HE will eat you. ---> :sneer:
But I won't eat you, I am innocent. See this face? :evil:
Wrong face...., ok, now do you see THIS face? ----> :goodnight:
Awww, how could you not resist the face? Hehe. :innocent:
Ok, anyways, have a great time here at MLK! ^^
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 11:05 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]*trying to drag Gabby into the Outlands* DX RRAAWWRRR!!!

------

^^ Hello! :3 My name is Nightstar, but please tell me Nighty or Kirstin. ^^ I'm glad you made it to the forum here, and please have a wonderful time. But watch out or HE will eat you. ---> :sneer:
But I won't eat you, I am innocent. See this face? :evil:
Wrong face...., ok, now do you see THIS face? ----> :goodnight:
Awww, how could you not resist the face? Hehe. :innocent:
Ok, anyways, have a great time here at MLK! ^^[/quote]

LOL thank you, nice to meet you :D
NalaFan

Postby Nightstar75 » June 27th, 2009, 11:10 pm

^^ Lol, your welcome! And nice to meet you too! :3
Nightstar75

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 11:11 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]*trying to drag Gabby into the Outlands* DX RRAAWWRRR!!![/quote]

Ahh! No draggin her into the Outlands!!! *starts pulling Gabby back to the Pridelands*
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby CheetahCat » June 28th, 2009, 4:51 am

Welcome to the forum, Gabby. :)

I hope you will have a terrific time here and make lots of friends. I'm sure you will get along with everyone here. TLK2SP is a great film and is my second favorite film by a small margin. hehe. Overall, have a great time here! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Nightstar75 » June 28th, 2009, 5:14 am

[quote="buffypii"][quote="Nightstar75"]*trying to drag Gabby into the Outlands* DX RRAAWWRRR!!![/quote]

Ahh! No draggin her into the Outlands!!! *starts pulling Gabby back to the Pridelands*[/quote]

DX NUU!! The Outlands are AWESOME!! *pulling Gabby into the Outlands: :grr:
Nightstar75

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:27 am

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="buffypii"][quote="Nightstar75"]*trying to drag Gabby into the Outlands* DX RRAAWWRRR!!![/quote]

Ahh! No draggin her into the Outlands!!! *starts pulling Gabby back to the Pridelands*[/quote]

DX NUU!! The Outlands are AWESOME!! *pulling Gabby into the Outlands: :grr:[/quote]

Naaaahhh! Pridelands are great! Gabby could become queen!! *pulls Gabby back to the Pridelands!* :unsatisfied: See Gabby! There is Nala! And she is in the Pridelands! :D :P :ew: :understanding: :snuggle: :smile2: :happy2:
Buffy
once i present, but then

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions