[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon RolePlay! — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon RolePlay!

Pokemon RolePlay!

Postby Daenerys » March 30th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Okay! Remember your characters everybody?

Pikachu-Cheetahstar546
Ash-KiarasPal
Arbok-KiarasPal
Persian-Chumvikingpride
Zebstrika-Nitro
Giratina-ChumvikingPride

http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=15638 for the plot.
Oh, and the Pokemon here can also say one word along with their name. Just to let you know. And when the text is in color, that means the Pokemon are talking to one another, but all the trainers hear is just the Pokemon saying their names over and over again. The color that they will be talking in will be this blue color. Color number #0040FF just so we don't get mixed up.

I'll start

It was early morning. Pikachu yawned and got up. "Pichu!" he said. "PICHU!" he yelled again. He thought everybody else was still asleep. He sat down again. "Pikachu hungry!" No answer. "Pikachu hungry!!" he yelled again. Still no answer. Pikachu noticed there was nobody in his small room. He got up and ran outside. "Pichu!" he yelled. He saw Persian outside along with Zebstrika. "Hi guys!" Pikachu ran over to his friends.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Pokemon RolePlay!

Postby Nitro » March 31st, 2011, 3:26 pm

(OOC: Just had a field day trying to find this. I may forget where it is again since I have slippery memory, so if I become inactve on the RP but not on MLK, give me a heads up please!)

"Hi, Pikachu," the zebra pokemon mumbled, dejected. His ears drooped, and his entire body was covered in scratches and bruises, and some stray electricity still sparked in various places. He sighed before once more trying to perfect his volt tackle. He started off in a sprint running towards a beaten up tree when his body suddenly exploded in volts and accelerated his speed even more. But suddenly, when he was but a few meters for his target, his electricity suddenly just gave out. Trying to slide to a stop, he failed and crashed into the tree for the 9th time that morning "I'll never get it right..." he muttered, picking himself up.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby SophieCub » March 31st, 2011, 4:06 pm

Ash woke up and felt for Pikachu but Pikachu wasnt there. He opened his eyes and saw Pikachu with Zebstrika and Persian. Ash stood up and walked over to the chatting pokemon. "Hey guys!" he said patting Pikachu's head and pulling out pokemon food from his bag. He also took out a bowl and put he put the pokemon food in it. He put out four bowls for his four pokemon. He then took out Arbok and let all the pokemon eat.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Nitro » March 31st, 2011, 7:00 pm

Zebstrika sniffed his food before tapping his pokeball gently. The small sphere opened up and the pokemon was asorbed in a beam of red light, before disappearing from sight while the ball closed. Inside the comfort of his pokeball, Zebstrika sulked.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Daenerys » March 31st, 2011, 7:23 pm

Pikachu was wondering what was wrong with Zebstrika. "Pichu!" he yelled. He looked around and saw his food in front of him. "Food!" he yelled then dove into his food bowl. Once Pikachu finished eating, he went over to play with Persian, who was being unusually quiet. "What's wrong Persian?" he looked at Persian with his big puppy dog eyes.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Chumvikingpride » March 31st, 2011, 8:14 pm

Oh, nothing...
Persian goes further, washing his beautiful fur
But he knew at the back of him that something terrible was about to happen
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Daenerys » March 31st, 2011, 8:46 pm

"Pichu!!" Pikachu knew something was wrong. Everyone was acting unusually strange, only Ash was his normal self. "Pichu?" he went over to Ash and jumped on his shoulder. "Pichu?" he said again. Ash looked at him, smiled, and laid a reassuring hand on the little furry Pokemon. "Pika?" Pikachu asked again. He looked at Ash with his big eyes.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Chumvikingpride » March 31st, 2011, 8:52 pm

Persian run to Ash,the latter asked him a hand on his head
Meooow!
Later in the mountains ,a mysterious pokemon slept point closed
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Daenerys » April 1st, 2011, 4:09 am

ooc: try to make your posts a little longer chumvi
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby SophieCub » April 1st, 2011, 6:08 pm

Ash smiled at Pikachu and said "I guess we better go back on our journey!" He returned all the pokemon apart from Pikachu and then he stood up. He walked through the tall grass but then he heard a rustle in the grass, he froze and nudged Pikachu. The grass got louder and louder and a shadowy figure went above Ash and Pikachu.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)