Hellos.

Hellos.

Postby OrcaOwl » June 25th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Hi, I am Orca Owl. You may call me Orca, Owl, or Cassie. Whatever you want really, haha.

I am 15 years old, and I'm interested in art. I love drawing lions and TLK related things. I learned about this site through another Lion King site that is based on Lion King Fan-Art called TLKFAA. I've been over at TLKFAA for... almost four years now, wow that's a long time.

Anyway, I'm an art student and I hope to someday be able to do something with my art. I'm not really sure what exactly yet, but I'll find out eventually.

Well. I love the Lion King, it is by far my favorite movie. I love all three of the Lion King movies, really. I tend to squeal whenever I see something Lion King related. It's very entertaining to most of my friends. They try to find LK stuff on purpose just to see my latest reaction.

As far as my obsession with TLK goes, I have loads of random stuff. I have this HUGE Simba plushie, which I love and adore. I have a medium-sized Rafiki, a little Nala and a little Zira. I have some prints from the first LK movie that are up on my wall. They're really great, I love just staring at them. I also have a few little LK sculpture things that I got at this random yard sale, lol. Other then that I have random other LK stuff that I can't think of right now...

I guess that's pretty much all I can think of to say about me. Feel free to PM me, email me or add me to your msn or whatever. I'm a very friendly person and I love talking to people :D

Email/msn: orcaowl@hotmail.com
OrcaOwl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

<'-{{{-><

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hellos.

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2009, 5:53 pm

WELCOME TO MLK!
Hope you're enjoying the site a whole BUNCH, Cassie! :D

And I cannot wait to see some of your art! :lol2:

aaand... I cannot wait to post more with you!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Zeke » June 25th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Welcome to the forums Orca. Glad you decided to start posting :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Katelyn23 » June 25th, 2009, 7:00 pm

Welcome to MLK, Orca. I hope you have a wonderful stay here, and I look forward to posting with you and getting to know you! ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby NightmareMoon » June 25th, 2009, 7:56 pm

Hello Orca :D Welcome to the forums !
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby DarkLiger » June 25th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Hi OrcaOwl :D Welcome to the forums, you're going to love it here 8-)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » June 25th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Welcome to MLK =D I've been checking out all of your artwork on MLKFAA and I have to say that you're probably one of the best artists here, if not the best =) You're pretty terrific ;) I can't wait to see more, and I'm really glad you finally decided to post an intro and start using the forums. Can't wait to get to know you better =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby OrcaOwl » June 25th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Wow, thanks everyone! I think I'm really going to love it here :D

Mike -- Awww, that means a lot to me <3
OrcaOwl

<'-{{{-><

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » June 25th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Hi OrcaOwl! I've been enjoying your beautiful art in MLKFAA, but I have not had time to check out your entire collection over at TLKFAA. I'm so glad you decided to introduce yourself on the forum ^^ I really hope you enjoy it here!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » June 26th, 2009, 1:07 am

Hello Cassie. ^^ It's very nice to meet you and I really hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK. ^^ You sound like you are a devoted fan to TLK, much like all of us here are as well, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :) Looking forward to reading your posts and once again, welcome to the Pride! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Next

Return to Introductions