Ask Sarabi

Re: Ask Sarabi

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 2:31 pm

Comming after you like I said I would : D *starts chasing NatalieTheLionQueen*

damn, why are you so insane? *smacks Sarabi K.O from behind with a tree branch before she bites Natalie*
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Why you two pest you're dead! Im insane cause i ate too much Zebra meat! Now you two will die!
Uh... Oh... Run!
Why you keep chasing us you b......?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 2:56 pm

because you shot me, and NZ smacked me TWICE!

*gandalf appears before Sarabi* YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! *the ground below Sarabi breaks and she falls in the water, and Gandalf dissapears again* ......... what the heck just happend?!
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 2:58 pm

You made me die *ghost appears* Im telling Simba!
Oh really?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Yes I will! just watch me!

We didn't kill you O_O why do you blame it on us?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 3:01 pm

Cause Natalie shoot me and you Whacked my head!
Jeez talk about anger...
Why are you sooo... Obsessed whit mufasa?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 3:05 pm

because he's my husband!

wowowow wait for a moment there kitty... I whacked you twice, it's true, and Natalie did shoot you, but we didn't make the ground tremble below you. so wouldn't you reconsider blaming us?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Cause i hate you two. Natalie even more seince she helped Scar to kill Mufasa!
How do you know that you kitty cat!?!?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 5th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Because the voices in my head told me!

why are you all of a sudden obsessed with mufassa'd dead by scar, when you said that you LOVE scar and that he's a nice guy...?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 5th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I changed my mind seince i got wacked twice and shoot!
Hah, but wasn't it you'r idea to kill mufasa in the first place!?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters