Staff Election (Voting)

Please choose your top 3 choices for a new staff member!

Poll ended at February 9th, 2011, 5:55 am

FlipMode (9 nominations)
15%
SillydogTheGreat (12 nominations)
11%
Simbaholic (14 nominations)
12%
Amanda (13 nominations)
12%
WildSimba (5 nominations)
3%
SnowyCheetah (13 nominations)
11%
Ushujaa (1 nomination)
4%
Azdgari (4 nominations)
3%
xLilacVixenx (3 nominations)
7%
Simba66 (2 nominations)
3%
TheRoguePrince (3 nominations)
5%
Cdot (1 nomination)
1%
Annie (2 nominations)
5%
Simbadacub (1 nomination)
4%
QueenOfPrideRock (3 nominations)
5%

Total votes : 153

Re: Staff Election (Voting)

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 10th, 2011, 5:53 am

Just promote Flipmode and be done with it. We all know he is the one who is going to be chosen anyway. Not like it's going to help with keeping spam/trolls under control. It's going to be much worse...
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » February 10th, 2011, 6:02 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Just promote Flipmode and be done with it. We all know he is the one who is going to be chosen anyway. Not like it's going to help with keeping spam/trolls under control. It's going to be much worse...[/quote]

What's the matter, Silly? You got way more votes then a lot of people (Including me), shouldn't you just be happy you even got this close? Though I'm sure the new mod will be Flipmode, it's not really 100% until the staff actually do it. So why are you jumping to conclusions? We're all just as anxious as you are, trust me. ^^
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 10th, 2011, 11:18 am

I'm not anxious, I'm annoyed. I don't really care what anyone thinks either, I'm going to be real here, I was in it to win it. When I saw that I was losing I wanted to drop out but no one let me. And let's be real here, Flipmode is their obvious choice. Amanda might be a little too wild for them, and Simbaholic is not online very often. Flipmode isn't always around either but he's online more than SH plus he'll do whatever the mods tell him to do without questions like a good little boy.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby FlipMode » February 10th, 2011, 12:22 pm

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]I'm not anxious, I'm annoyed. I don't really care what anyone thinks either, I'm going to be real here, I was in it to win it. When I saw that I was losing I wanted to drop out but no one let me. And let's be real here, Flipmode is their obvious choice. Amanda might be a little too wild for them, and Simbaholic is not online very often. Flipmode isn't always around either but he's online more than SH plus he'll do whatever the mods tell him to do without questions like a good little boy.[/quote]

I do not know where you got your ability to read the future or judge people so well, but I sure wish I had it. Thank you though, it is quite flattering that you so strongly believe I am the one who is going to be chosen, especially when I have no reason to suspect so myself. Honestly I can understand you being annoyed about not winning that much is fair enough... There is always one who would react like that, but there is no need to try and make it personal is there?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 10th, 2011, 1:01 pm

We shall see. Let's just hope the forum is ready.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby TheDoctor » February 10th, 2011, 1:57 pm

Sillydog, really.

This vote is over, but I highly doubt that this would have been the last time MLK is out to hire more staff and maybe you'll get lucky next time. Who knows. Throwing semi-insults and complaining in public about how you were not chosen doesn't gain you any more votes from me anyway. Just saying. I understand you're annoyed and disappointed, but there is really no need to shout it out on the forum.
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby KingKivuli » February 10th, 2011, 2:43 pm

ENOUGH!

We the staff decided that it was a good idea to let the members have their pick of who they want to be mod. We did it our way we let you have yours and all we hear is moaning and arguments when we give you the option to change things yourself and make your own choices

If you cant all be civil and talk like adults then theres no way you will be mod and we might as well stop ever doing stuff like this again
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 10th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Silly, I doubt you'll become mod in the future acting like this.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby TheRoguePrince » February 10th, 2011, 5:06 pm

[quote="TheDoctor"]Sillydog, really.

This vote is over, but I highly doubt that this would have been the last time MLK is out to hire more staff and maybe you'll get lucky next time. Who knows. Throwing semi-insults and complaining in public about how you were not chosen doesn't gain you any more votes from me anyway. Just saying. I understand you're annoyed and disappointed, but there is really no need to shout it out on the forum.[/quote]

Geez, come on guys, is this really necessary? Ya, it sucks to lose, I'm as pissed about it as the next guy, but it doesn't matter. As to getting "lucky" next time, that's just gonna piss people off more, it illegitimizes the victory of those selected as mere chance and gives more reason to hate them and those who select them. I'm not saying I do, but its stupid to say that and think no one will respond.
TheRoguePrince

Postby AdAstrα » February 10th, 2011, 5:13 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]
If you cant all be civil and talk like adults then theres no way you will be mod and we might as well stop ever doing stuff like this again[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements