Greetings.

Greetings.

Postby ScarsMate » June 1st, 2009, 8:22 pm

Greetings!
My name is Joe, and I love The Lion King, of course. My favourite character is Scar because he is so awesome.
I also love Zira, & Kovu. Mostly all of the evil guys. lol. But I like Sarabi too.
I'm in collage, currently in some art classes. I have a lot of drawings I did of Scar and of other characters.
Which I will post here. Currently, I live in Canada and I am 19 years of age. :evil:
I'm Feeling..ImageTS
^By VampireSimba009^
"There's more to the world than violence."
ScarsMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

There's More to this world.

Pride Points: 0

Re: Greetings.

Postby SimbasMate » June 1st, 2009, 9:09 pm

Welcome to MLK, ScarsMate! Glad to see you found this forum, and decided to join! Happy to have you here! I can't wait to see your posts in the near future! Hope to get to know you better! See you around, and hope you have fun! Hakuna Matata!

Warmest Greetings,
Crystal (VS)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Panda-chan » June 1st, 2009, 9:19 pm

Ugh I hate Scar... >.< I mean, welcome to MLK ScarsMate! :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Mike » June 1st, 2009, 9:29 pm

Hey Joe ^.^ A fellow canadian and Scar-lover! Welcome to the forums, I can't wait to post around with you and get to know you better =) I'm glad you found MLK!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Zeke » June 1st, 2009, 9:58 pm

Welcome to MLK SM.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » June 1st, 2009, 11:26 pm

Hey ScarsMate! Welcome to MLK! I'm a fellow Scar fan :) Glad you joined!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » June 2nd, 2009, 12:53 am

lol, more members are piling in! :)

Welcome to MLK, Joe! I'm very happy to see you decided to pick MLK to be your home! ^^ I'm looking forward of posting with you in the future my friend and I sincerely hope you will have a terrific time here on MLK. ^^ You may call me either Josh or TS, both are fine with me. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » June 2nd, 2009, 2:47 am

Yo Joe! lol, sorry, just had to do that. ^^ Welcome to MLK and I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^ lol, Scar, Zira, Kovu and Sarabi? She sure is the odd one out in that group. lol. ^^ Maybe there's a bit of evilness tucked somewhere deep inside that strong frame of hers though. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Yatima » June 2nd, 2009, 6:43 pm

Welcome to the Forum! :D
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Return to Introductions