Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby zorayda » January 13th, 2011, 5:38 pm

*steps into topic* o.o

You know, a lot of places are a lot more strict than that for a signature... and why was everyone getting worked up over pixels on a computer screen? C'mon, guys. If you don't like it, that's too bad, because what the mod says, goes. And this is JUST about a signature, a little decorative picture that's not even necessary for ANYTHING. It's just for decoration. Sheesh.

*steps off of soapbox*

I was just gonna ask if there was a way to make the signature 'scroll' up and down so I could fit the ones people have made me into them.
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 13th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Not without a modification to the board probably, but I did make a thread for this issue.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 22nd, 2011, 9:29 am

I was wondering if I should delete my userbar since it just exceeds the limit. Is it a big deal?
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 22nd, 2011, 9:34 am

You should put in right underneath your signature, since text is not really counted in the sig limit of 590X350 .

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 22nd, 2011, 9:38 am

Does that look better? :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 22nd, 2011, 9:49 am

Yes,it does look better. But in my opinion,it would be better if you reduced the text in your signature,it takes up a lot of space.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 24th, 2011, 11:10 pm

You guys should use the rotator Moka made for the forum. http://mylionking.com/sigs

Additionally, you can use http://rotasig.com. I use Moka's rotator for one sig, and Rotasig for my userbar.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2011, 6:11 am

In the future I hope to allow for multiple groups of rotating images :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 25th, 2011, 6:12 am

Something cool would be if the entire contents of the sig could be rotated - like a different set of images and text and URL's and stuff with every pageload.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2011, 6:37 am

That would require a forum mod which probably doesn't exist :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To