Uru

Re: Uru

Postby atouchofgrace » January 22nd, 2011, 4:38 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Aw, that's pretty. Lucky you x3[/quote]
Aw, thanks! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 4:40 pm

No problem, anytime ^-^

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 11:46 pm

in the comics, is Uru supposed to be Mohatu's daughter, or is Ahadi supposed to be Mohatu's son?
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 11:47 pm

It was never stated.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 11:49 pm

Ah. I see. I suppose it would make more sense if Ahadi were his son, or else Uru would be the Royal Queen.
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 11:53 pm

People have their beliefs. Like the fact that Uru was the one that saved the lnad by finding water, and wouldn't that be mor the concern of the King? As Mohatu had to do the same thing. I think Mohatu's cub would be Uru. Mostly because I feel that there would be a long line of males until Kiara was born (Mohatu, Ahadi, Mufasa, Simba)

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 11:54 pm

True, true! No right or wrong! :squished: flatface xD
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 11:56 pm

Yep. Lol x3

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 27th, 2011, 4:01 am

I wish that there was a canon pic of Uru so I knew what she really looked like so I could draw her correctly... :(
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:45 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]People have their beliefs. Like the fact that Uru was the one that saved the lnad by finding water, and wouldn't that be mor the concern of the King? As Mohatu had to do the same thing. I think Mohatu's cub would be Uru. Mostly because I feel that there would be a long line of males until Kiara was born (Mohatu, Ahadi, Mufasa, Simba)[/quote]

I think that theory makes a lot of sense. :) I like the thought of Uru being Mohatus daughter.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters