Zira or Scar

Scar
77%
Zira
23%

Total votes : 22

Re: Zira or Scar

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 9th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Zira As Character Or Suzanne Pleshette's Voice In TLK II SP I Like Her Voice How She Singed My Lullaby Sad That She Died :*( :cry:
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 3:35 pm

I prefer Scar. :sexy: I find him both entertaining and creepy, while Zira is just...insane. In my opinion, she does not have any amusing or entertaining moments or qualities. :hmph:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Yatima » May 19th, 2009, 10:21 pm

I think Zira was simply more unscrupulous. :ehh:
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » May 26th, 2009, 11:34 pm

I went with Zira. ^^ In my eyes, she was a bit more evil than Scar was. Why do I think this? Well, Zira was willing to do most of the dirty work herself. She had no qualms about killing her own flesh and blood, just to get her way. Unlike Scar, who mostly had the hyenas do all the dirty work for him, I feel as though Zira was a bit more active in her plots to take over The Pride Lands. Don't get me wrong, both Scar and Zira are amazing villains but I just give the nod to Zira in this case.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » May 27th, 2009, 10:08 am

Scar had to work much more stealthily, seeing as he was trying to corrupt the royal family from within, without being caught. Zira never tried to hid her motives, she didn’t have to. Simba and the rest knew all along how angry and bitter she was.
PrincessKiara

Postby Mike » May 27th, 2009, 8:32 pm

Gotta be Scar :) he's more complicated and cunning, and he has a more villainous voice. The difference in the two is shown in their respective theme songs. My lullaby is brutal and straightforward. Scar's Be prepared dances delicately around the actual issue of regicide. A song of the best laid plans.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » May 27th, 2009, 9:49 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Scar had to work much more stealthily, seeing as he was trying to corrupt the royal family from within, without being caught. Zira never tried to hid her motives, she didn’t have to. Simba and the rest knew all along how angry and bitter she was.[/quote]

Ahh, good point there Solle. ^^ I think that might have given him a bit more lee-way though too, since everyone trusted him and he didn't really have to be all that careful of his actions, just as long as they didn't seem too out of place, while Zira on the other paw, had to do everything against the Pridelanders, since she was already known as the villain. hehe. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 12:26 am

mmhm, brute force against stealthy cunning :)
Last edited by Mike on May 29th, 2009, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby PrincessKiara » May 29th, 2009, 11:22 am

Scar was at the shallow end of the gene pool... :lol: Zira probably ventured off into the deep end, maybe a bit too far ;)
PrincessKiara

Postby Mike » May 29th, 2009, 5:48 pm

*le gasp!* That explains it all! It was 'roid rage!
Mike

King of Pride Rock

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King