[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie ) — My Lion King Forum

New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie )

Re: New freind ( Private Latari and Natalie )

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 1st, 2011, 7:14 pm

I followed the wind its the sign. she looked outside. besides my dad got worried about you he told me the sign the wind shows. she hugged him.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Latari » January 1st, 2011, 7:18 pm

"Well what now natalie." He hugged her tightly. "Can i come back to the pride," he asked her.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 1st, 2011, 7:23 pm

Yes of course. she smiled. she leaded the way back by the wind. its ok if you have a scar i have a blind eye by shanina. as finnaly they are back home.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 1st, 2011, 7:23 pm

Yes of course. she smiled. she leaded the way back by the wind. its ok if you have a scar i have a blind eye by shanina. as finnaly they are back home.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Latari » January 10th, 2011, 1:28 am

As he walked in he still felt different. But he still was happy to be back. "So what now Natalie," he said softly as the wind blew into his mane. Looking at everything as if it has been a long time since he was gone, but familiar year as ever. He has been here for a long time in this pride, he has grown up here, this was his home.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 1:40 am

The wind blowed natalies long hair as she standed on the edge of salvo priderock. What did happen to you two back there latari. she looked at the graveyard where shanina lives. she hardly could see what happened whe she got slapped.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Latari » January 10th, 2011, 1:43 am

"She brung up killing my parents and I froze." He shuttered and muttered something," I will kill her." He scraped the ground angrily his heart grew a little cold. "for my parents i will give her a slow death, no mercy i will never forgive her," he said eyes blazing with hatred.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 1:52 am

Natalie nuzzled latari. Relax latari i am still hurt inside for what she did to me. she looked in the sky seeing kirana. her sister. we will kill her. she hugged him. i promise. she wishpered
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Latari » January 10th, 2011, 4:34 am

"I know, she will pay," he whispered closing his eyes hugging her and nuzzling her. "I wont leave you again I promise," he said opeining his eyes and looking deep into hers. "It was a mistake Natalie, I could nt bear stare away from you for long. It felt like half my heart was gone and I would never get it back." He nuzzled her and then layed down, "hows my future queen anyway." Then he smirked at her eyes twinkling in the sunlight.
Latari

Stuck in my head

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 10th, 2011, 9:42 am

My dad hadnt chosed yet king or queen. She looked at the lands. Latari when you left my reflection it was a half everytime when i was a cub before i met you i always thot how could i be half. Natalie said while she looked at the graveyard. Huff...... I sure wish to see my sister. She looked at the sky whit sorrow.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)