Sarabi

Re: Sarabi

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 9:50 pm

Yes, of course. I want all of the characters in TLK would be active in the movie. It's always like that. Some of them is in the movie and the other special is more hiding in books or comics, which can destroy a bit of the movie.
Cause Sarabi where still alive, but not Mufasa. So it was hard to show more about Mufasa when he was dead, but Sarabi where still alive, and they got the chance to show her in the next movie like "Simba's Pride". In that movie, she's like the others in the background.... I mean, like the other Females... just standing there in the background...
Too sad... It would be good to have a own movie with each of the characters with own story in that way.
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 9:54 pm

Hm... but they cuted of so many scenes whit the main cheracters.... there was no space to include the others more often.
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 9:55 pm

Hm, oh yeah. But they couldn't make the movie any longer? Like "Dinotopia" a 4 hours long movie... :?
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 9:58 pm

you forget that its a childmovie... little childs whit 6 years haven't the condition to watch a movie over 1 1/2 hours...
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 10:05 pm

Oh, yeah. No, I didn't forgot that is was for child. But they can pause. :innocent:
Anyway... then they could have them in for example in foruth or fifth movie...
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 10:08 pm

do you think there comes a 4. or 5.?
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 10:17 pm

I don't know, but I hope so... there are many fans, so I hope for a 4 and 5! ;)
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 10:19 pm

lets see... ^^
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 10:22 pm

Yes! And the third really sucks.... that movie destroyed the whole story about Simba and all the lions... :x
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Postby Yatima » May 21st, 2009, 10:24 pm

I agree!!! .__.
MLKFAA Gallery:

Yatima

Forum Liger

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters