Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby Pixie » December 28th, 2010, 7:50 am

Well he's not. So, you know.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby FlipMode » December 28th, 2010, 11:42 am

[quote="Simbadacub"]Guys, no need to start a Canon war.[/quote]
I only made that anti cannon banner purely to get a laugh out of Ushujaa, I didn't really mean anything by it. Sure my opinion is that Kopa is not cannon but I am not the type to make a song and dance about it in a public forum. If you'll notice, I am not even using the banner :P

[quote="Simbaholic"]Mhmm, this has now gone waaaaaay too far..[/quote]

All I see is people discussing the character and his relation to the story, the banner I made was a mere joke on the situation (hence the lack of effort and quality of it) if that is taking it too far then apologies but maybe you just think it has gone too far.

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]Guys, I don't think Flip meant to start a war, and I don't either. I'd call this kind of banner thing a war only if there came out ten banners vs. five banners and so on and so on, or something like that. ;D[/quote]

Just call me Adolf Flip Hitler the second. I am glad someone saw what I meant by it, I didn't even think anyone at all would even want to use it lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 28th, 2010, 12:43 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Just call me Adolf Flip Hitler the second. I am glad someone saw what I meant by it, I didn't even think anyone at all would even want to use it lol[/quote]

Lol. I thought the joke is oozing from that banner, from the quickly made looks to the humorous but dynamic style of getting the point through, yet how it doesn't exactly bother to explain what it means, and then combined to the banners that inspired it and from the way you posted it. ;P All these banners are totally unnecessary. I want to promote the joke by actually using it at least for a little while. xD
Last edited by SuperBabySimba on December 28th, 2010, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby dariusgib » December 28th, 2010, 12:45 pm

its funny how something so odd spirals out of control.
Like in that topic i did called was she or was she not asking if Nala was pregnant during the battle for priderock.

How many *** jokes we did i have no idea
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby atouchofgrace » December 28th, 2010, 1:32 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Just call me Adolf Flip Hitler the second.[/quote]
:lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Suai » December 28th, 2010, 1:43 pm

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="FlipMode"]Just call me Adolf Flip Hitler the second.[/quote]
:lol:[/quote]
I have to laugh as well, atouchofgrace. :lol:
This might be a lil' bit offtopic, but are you ellieisatouchofgrace on dA?
Siggy made by Myself.
Please visit my Other Creations (OT) thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=13210 And maybe leave comment? Thank you!
Suai

Sarabi ans Mufasa

Nickname(s): Susu

Postby atouchofgrace » December 28th, 2010, 2:33 pm

[quote="Suai"]
This might be a lil' bit offtopic, but are you ellieisatouchofgrace on dA?[/quote]

Yes.

I'm almost blind without my glasses. (Well, not that blind but still...) That was a challenge. :P ^^
atouchofgrace

Postby Suai » December 28th, 2010, 3:06 pm

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="Suai"]
This might be a lil' bit offtopic, but are you ellieisatouchofgrace on dA?[/quote]

Yes.

I'm almost blind without my glasses. (Well, not that blind but still...) That was a challenge. :P ^^[/quote]

OK, I wanted to make sure. ^^ You reply to me on one of LadyK's stamp. xD /Offtopic

So to get back ontopic, how do you think Kopa would have looked like as an adult?
Siggy made by Myself.
Please visit my Other Creations (OT) thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=13210 And maybe leave comment? Thank you!
Suai

Sarabi ans Mufasa

Postby atouchofgrace » December 28th, 2010, 3:20 pm

[quote="Suai"]So to get back ontopic, how do you think Kopa would have looked like as an adult?[/quote]

There's a cute image of him as an adult on dA:
atouchofgrace

Postby Suai » December 28th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Ahh I remember seeing that one on dA! It's cute. ^^ If I recall, didn't DJCoulz make a picture of her version of Adult Kopa?
Siggy made by Myself.
Suai

Sarabi ans Mufasa

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters