Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby WildSimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:05 am

[quote="Phantomhive"]Is my signature fine this way then?? xD[/quote]

Nope, I think if you move the text and stuff below your signature, you'll be fine.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby supersimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:06 am

[quote="Moka"]Personally, I'm a bit hurt that people would agree with this 'supersimba' character. I would assume people would understand that amateur web developers need to actually make websites before they can become professional web developers. Just because someone makes a claim bashing the guy you're trying to convince is no reason to agree with him...

And leave SBS alone. He's just giving his opinion like everyone else.[/quote]

And we're all personally a bit hurt when you feel the need to employ entirely unbeneficial rules that do more harm than good to our community. This place is a home for some people. You have no idea how many members have been hurt and frustrated by your rule-making and rule-changing shenanigans Moka, it seems more like you're running an establishment than a community. Sorry, but thats just the way it is.

[quote="Ushujaa"]
not saying meaningless hurtful things to one of the better admins i've met because you disagree with what he's saying![/quote]

truth often hurts man
Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jamie
Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » December 22nd, 2010, 12:07 am

I like that we're finally listening to the opinions of members this time, eh?
Last edited by Panda-chan on December 22nd, 2010, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:07 am

[quote="Moka"]You guys don't need to bring in all the hate when trying to present your argument.[/quote]

We're only being hateful, because your not listening to us. You only listening to what the couple of people who don't mind it, and the mods at this point. It seems your just completely ignoring us members, and going strait for the rule without and kind of real good thing comming from it.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Ushujaa » December 22nd, 2010, 12:09 am

[quote="supersimba"] truth often hurts man[/quote]

Well as far as i'm concerned you're just a troll who isn't even willing to show his real face because he's afraid he'll be banned... in my eyes nothing you say is truth since you're unwilling to show your true face, or if you're an already banned member.... why do you care?
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby WildSimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:10 am

[quote="Ushujaa"][quote="supersimba"] truth often hurts man[/quote]

Well as far as i'm concerned you're just a troll who isn't even willing to show his real face because he's afraid he'll be banned... in my eyes nothing you say is truth since you're unwilling to show your true face, or if you're an already banned member.... why do you care?[/quote]

How do you know he's not just a new member, who's been lurking around the forum for a while?
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby supersimba » December 22nd, 2010, 12:11 am

[quote="Ushujaa"][quote="supersimba"] truth often hurts man[/quote]

Well as far as i'm concerned you're just a troll who isn't even willing to show his real face because he's afraid he'll be banned... in my eyes nothing you say is truth since you're unwilling to show your true face, or if you're an already banned member.... why do you care?[/quote]

well pardon me for not treating this as a "post your picture" thread o.O
Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jamie
Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:12 am

Moka, is the new rule going to be 350x590?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Moka » December 22nd, 2010, 12:12 am

There, that was totally worth ruining my day over.

Merry Christmas.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:13 am

Merry Christmas.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To