Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 21st, 2010, 11:58 pm

You got an incorrect quote by supersimba there, SBS.

I'd also like to point out that judging by the reaction this is getting, it's probably not going to please everyone :P

Moka, are you denying what supersimba said?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby TheIvanMuse » December 21st, 2010, 11:58 pm

How about you all take a huge chill pill and lay off of this!
There are tons of forums where signature sizes are much smaller and you don't see anyone complaining about it. Bottom line is,why would you need ALL that space just for a signature.
Are you promoting your graphics? If yes,make a graphics thread.
Are you promoting your site? If yes,there's a topic for that too.
Are you just wanting to have a nice graphic to show off? Well,that can surely fit into the prohibited size.

But if you are REALLY that desperate about getting a bigger,sig,I say we amp the site up to 300X600.

And I agree with what Moka said,both about supersimba and SuperBabySimba.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Simbaholikov » December 21st, 2010, 11:59 pm

[quote="SuperBabySimba"][quote="FlipMode"]So am I the ONLY one who thinks this new size limit is fine?LoL[/quote]

No. I think it's fine too. And I think I saw a third person. And of course Moka and the other mods do too.
[/quote]

Nope, AustralianChaos told me on MSN he thought the new limits were too small, too.
Simbaholikov

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:00 am

Way to listen to your members and your mods, Moka. >.>

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Moka » December 22nd, 2010, 12:01 am

Yes, of course I am.

I've done a bit of research and the maximum width I can allow for accessibility is 590px. The maximum height I can allow is debatable, but I'd be willing to go to 350px like Snowy suggested.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ushujaa » December 22nd, 2010, 12:01 am

okay guys i may not agree with the size limit but what supersimba said was seriously unnecessary this conversation is getting out of hand and people need to not be so closed minded,

yeah the signiture size reduction sucks for some but it's helpful to others...

i don't agree with the size change but i can't believe how people are being so childish towards this change...

Moka i understand where you're coming from but i still don't agree that signature sizes should be reduced...

that is how a conversation should go...

not saying meaningless hurtful things to one of the better admins i've met because you disagree with what he's saying!
Last edited by Ushujaa on December 22nd, 2010, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:02 am

Then let's go to 590x350.

Actually I agree with supersimba, unpopular as that may be, it's true.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Miharuka » December 22nd, 2010, 12:03 am

Is my signature fine this way then?? xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Moka » December 22nd, 2010, 12:04 am

You guys don't need to bring in all the hate when trying to present your argument.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 22nd, 2010, 12:05 am

Are we going to go to 350x590?

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To