Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 21st, 2010, 11:39 pm

There you have it Moka, from a netbook user herself.

In fact, I used to browse MLK all the time from my IPOD TOUCH. Tiny screen on there, and yet I didn't die of scrolling. I think that pretty much debunks the scrolling issue, eh?
Last edited by SnowyCheetah on December 21st, 2010, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby WildSimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:40 pm

^ The signature could easily be just as important as the message itself. No one would like this forum at all if signatures weren't allowed, and it was all just text.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » December 21st, 2010, 11:41 pm

I never suggested that netbooks would have problems accessing the forums. You did. I said people with small resolutions such as 800x600 without the ability to scroll easily from side to side or zoom out.

Edit; and I disagree, WS. I've been on forums that don't allow signatures before and the discussions are actually quite interesting.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simbadacub » December 21st, 2010, 11:42 pm

If the Sig heights and etc are annoying you or whatever so much, Disable sigs, or take up less space and put them in a spoiler. THEN the members can just read the comments THEN look at the sigs. but Yet, I agree with everyone esle, its far to small :/
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » December 21st, 2010, 11:42 pm

SDC, that's not fair, and I've already explained why.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 21st, 2010, 11:44 pm

Uhmmmmmmm iPod touch has a helluva lot smaller resolution than that, Moka. :P also, zooming out is actually possible in any web browser that's in use nowdays.

Sooooo problem solved, without restricting so much. I didn't say don't restrict at all, but this is way too much.

Take it from the members, Moka, without us your forum would be nothing. You would do well to keep that in mind.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbaholikov » December 21st, 2010, 11:44 pm

I'm agreeing with everyone else, it is too small atm.. :thoughtful2:
Simbaholikov

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:45 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]^ The signature could easily be just as important as the message itself. No one would like this forum at all if signatures weren't allowed, and it was all just text.[/quote]

'No one' is seriously over-killing. There are tons of people in this world and fandom who actually think the discussing and company more important than huge signatures. And seriously people, they are not prohibiting signatures or images in them, so again, cut the drama. Please.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby supersimba » December 21st, 2010, 11:45 pm

lol cmon guys, Moka obviously wants the whole site nice and neat for when he uses it as part of his portfolio. Oh, you didnt know his "best case scenario" is to work as a web developer?

[quote="Moka's FurJournal"]My goals in life are to become a full-time computer programmer (best case scenario would be web developer) [/quote]

Moka doesn't care about you guys, MLK is just his hope of building a rep as a web developer. Ever notice how decisions get made round here that really aren't in the interests of everyone on the forum? (aside from sheep and backseat Mods. That's you, SuperBabySimba).

You all got used big time.

10/10 to Moka, the best troll on MLK

(btw took screenshots of this post before and after posting, if it gets deleted screenshots get forward to everyone until the censorship is stopped)
Feel free to annoy me on facebook~
Supersimba @ Facebook
supersimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jamie
Pride Points: 0

Postby FlipMode » December 21st, 2010, 11:46 pm

So am I the ONLY one who thinks this new size limit is fine?LoL

I mean I have received a lot of nice comments on my graphics (by my standards) and all of them fit the new limit, I do not see the issue? and since text wraps, links and stuff are not going to be an issue....

I guess really, what I am trying to say is... Image
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To