Is Nuka Scar's son?

Re: Is Nuka Scar's son?

Postby Baya » December 7th, 2010, 5:09 am

Nuka could have been so much more if given the chance. It's not his fault that he was abused by Zira, and given the least food of his siblings. For crying out loud, all of it went to Kovu, so how could he ever hope to have been stronger? Honestly, it's all because Scar is a n00b >: (
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Miharuka » December 7th, 2010, 7:48 pm

[quote="Amadeus"]Nuka could have been so much more if given the chance. It's not his fault that he was abused by Zira, and given the least food of his siblings. For crying out loud, all of it went to Kovu, so how could he ever hope to have been stronger? Honestly, it's all because Scar is a n00b >: ([/quote]

Well, I understand why Scar made that choice.
But yeah, it's mean indeed.
I feel sorry for Nuka. :[
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Jiirani » December 9th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Someone I know spoke to one of the people who worked on the Lion King 2 movie, and they said that Nuka was never actually ment to be related to Scar at all. In my opinion, Zira looks more like Scar than any of her kids, so if they do look like Scar, it's probably because they are Zira's kids, you know?
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby atouchofgrace » December 10th, 2010, 1:22 am

[quote="Jiirani"]Someone I know spoke to one of the people who worked on the Lion King 2 movie, and they said that Nuka was never actually ment to be related to Scar at all.[/quote]

I agree with this. I never got the idea Zira had an affair with Scar or had children together while watching the movie. Never even crossed my mind for some reason.
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Nadra » December 11th, 2010, 4:35 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Someone I know spoke to one of the people who worked on the Lion King 2 movie, and they said that Nuka was never actually ment to be related to Scar at all. In my opinion, Zira looks more like Scar than any of her kids, so if they do look like Scar, it's probably because they are Zira's kids, you know?[/quote]
Hmm... Maybe Zira was somehow related to Scar. His sister, cousin or daughter... Well, I guess it would've been mentioned in the movie. :?
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby atouchofgrace » December 11th, 2010, 4:40 pm

[quote="Nadra"]Well, I guess it would've been mentioned in the movie. :?[/quote]

Truth is we know almost nothing at all about Zira.
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Yumacub » December 11th, 2010, 4:44 pm

He is.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Jiirani » December 11th, 2010, 8:26 pm

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Jiirani"]Someone I know spoke to one of the people who worked on the Lion King 2 movie, and they said that Nuka was never actually ment to be related to Scar at all. In my opinion, Zira looks more like Scar than any of her kids, so if they do look like Scar, it's probably because they are Zira's kids, you know?[/quote]
Hmm... Maybe Zira was somehow related to Scar. His sister, cousin or daughter... Well, I guess it would've been mentioned in the movie. :?[/quote]

Well, that's possible. It's just the fact that she has the same face shape and nose as Scar, so it's very possible that they are distantly related. I would've been easier if Zira was in the first movie at all, instead of just showing up randomly in the second movie as Scars mate.

But to be honest, I think with the Lion king family tree, you can just go with whatever you think is right, you know? We may never know if Scar and Zira were actually mates, and if Vitani or Nuka are actually Scar's cubs, so maybe we should just make do with what we have...I don't know :huh10:
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby iluvnala » December 17th, 2010, 5:39 am

Nuka is scars son and kovu came from an unknown lion but before kovu was born it was nuka who was supposed to follow his footsteps then kovu came along and there was a chance for scar to have a non failure and a more stonger and smarter lion so scar took him in so he could kill simba.
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby crystally » December 17th, 2010, 11:03 am

Well, I've been a fan of the series for a long time but haven't joined any forum or read any theories behind the movies until just about a few weeks ago, so purely just by watching the movies, me and my friends were all sure Zira was Scar's mate and the cubs are all his, including Kovu... until we heard zira's and nuka's dialogs regarding kovu being not related to scar, that is. But on a first glance I'd think all 3 cubs belong to them.

I really think they just made Kovu not related to scar because in the end they're going to mate him with kiara, you know, to avoid incest, etc. but just going by logic here, why would they make a stranger lioness and her three cubs main characters in the sequel if they don't have anything to do with any of the main characters in the first movie? Doesn't make sense to me.
crystally

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King