Simba

Postby Moka » July 3rd, 2008, 5:38 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Simba Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

So, what does everyone think of Simba?
Attachments
simba.jpg
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Simba

Postby Katelyn23 » July 14th, 2008, 12:49 am

Simba is very cool hehe. =] Being the main character, I think his voice fit his character very well, and well I just loved watching Simba on the screen. I think I liked him better in the First movie but that might just be me. In the second one, I think he was a *little* too overprotective. I know reasons for this could have been because of Kopa but still.. we never know why this could have happened.. :|

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » July 14th, 2008, 6:36 am

Haha, yeah he's too overprotective. I dunno if Disney made him overprotective because of Kopa, (if Disney even accepts Kopa as a valid character), or simply because of what happened to himself as a cub.
Moka

Postby Moka » July 14th, 2008, 10:00 pm

Here's a picture by one of my favorite artists at TLKFAA [Tima http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Tima/]. It helps with all the confusion about the transition from TLK1 to SP.
Attachments
SimbasCubsBlahblahblah.jpg
Moka

Postby Ethereal Rose » July 21st, 2008, 8:48 am

[quote]The original draft of Simba's Pride was a lot more logical than what the final film came to be. The other important thing that was changed in the later versions, was that Kovu _was_ Scar's son. This gives Simba a lot better reason to be so disgusted about him.

In SP, Simba has a girl cub, Kiara. The whole SP has a lot of plotholes and the relations between characters aren't explained.[/quote]
I totally agree with this. Very interesting, thanks for posting that picture. :)

As for Simba, yes, I loved him in the first movie. I also liked how he looked as a teen lion in 1 1/2. ^^
~Ethereal Rose
Ethereal Rose

Kovu fans unite!

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » July 21st, 2008, 3:55 pm

Agreed :P Teen Simba is amazingly cool hehe

Yeah that picture helps sort it all out. Most people know about Kopa and Kiara. But some have never heard of Shani and Tanabi
Moka

Postby Moka » July 31st, 2008, 2:10 am

Guys don't be afraid to make more topics. There are other characters in these movies other than Simba and Kovu :P
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » August 15th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I made one. "^__^"
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby NightmareMoon » September 18th, 2008, 5:34 am

I love simba..

I was wondering if anybody has played kingdom hearts 2? I hear that Simba + the Pridelands are in that game and that Simba becomes a big character in it. Anybody know?
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » September 18th, 2008, 5:36 am

Yeah, I played it a long time ago. You get turned into a lion and I think you help Simba with something. I kinda forgot because i haven't played it for over a year.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to The Characters