Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby Amy43 » August 19th, 2010, 2:55 am

I mostly like everyone, but if I had to pick someone, it would be Zira. She's kind of self centered and annoying.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Cdot » August 19th, 2010, 3:42 am

Scar and Zira
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Kianga » August 19th, 2010, 2:31 pm

My least favorite is Pumbaa.
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Rabi » August 20th, 2010, 7:54 am

Kiara. Oh God. No, please. I just haet her. And the second one is...Nala. Really.
Rabi

Nickname(s): Rabbi
Pride Points: 0

Postby Amy43 » August 27th, 2010, 6:43 pm

I also get annoyed with Timon. He's cute and funny, but he's so mean to Pumbaa. Even though I like Simba, he kind of bugged me in the 2nd movie because he was so mean to Kovu.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby AdAstrα » August 27th, 2010, 7:03 pm

In TLK: Zazu.
In SP: Timon,Pumbaa,Zazu and...Simba.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2010, 12:12 pm

Timon and Pumbaa.. ugh. Zazu and Uncle Max are so much better than them. No offence but I don't find them funny at all... (well, apart from the Hula song xD that scene ALWAYS cracks me up) I didn't mind them all that much in the first movie because someone needed to take care of Simba, but I found them completely useless and annoying in the sequel. And while I did enjoy TLK 1 1/2 (and some jokes did crack me up =P), I still didn't change my mind about them.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » September 6th, 2010, 10:32 pm

No offense to anyone here, but to those that say Scar and Zira are their least favorites just because they were evil, that's a little bit biased. A character might be an antagonist (villian, anti-hero, etc) but they might be written in a certain way that I think it awesome. :) Some people don't like protagonists or "good characters" just because they are goody two shoes, they don't like them because they might have too much focus in the series or just are not a well developed characters

But as far as my least favorites go...I don't care for Uncle Max and Kovu.

I found Kovu to be a bit bland for a "anti-hero" and the pacing of him "converting" was rushed. :P Then Uncle Max, I just find him to be an epic fail all around. Very much one of your big lipped alligator moments. :P
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 12th, 2010, 11:35 am

[quote="SimbaandShenzifan"]No offense to anyone here, but to those that say Scar and Zira are their least favorites just because they were evil, that's a little bit biased. A character might be an antagonist (villian, anti-hero, etc) but they might be written in a certain way that I think it awesome. :) Some people don't like protagonists or "good characters" just because they are goody two shoes, they don't like them because they might have too much focus in the series or just are not a well developed characters[/quote]

YES THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE SAID THAT DX

Well, I don't really care for Nala, but I find her a bit useless in the movies.. I mean, Mufasa's ghost could have convinced Simba to go up without Nala, and in SP.. ugh, don't get me started.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby jelle » September 12th, 2010, 11:52 am

I dislke Nuka because he's just so.....not lion.
i'm not a fan of Timon and Pumbaa cuz they chanced Simba to much into a non carer, and in SP they where just annyoing.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King