Kopa, and Simba's Other Cubs

Re: Kopa, and Simba's Other Cubs

Postby Zeke » February 18th, 2009, 2:10 am

Yeah, because Disney left so much stuff out or just messed up, it left so much room for expansion. I think its a fun topic to mess around with because there are so many possibilities.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby LilTiger » October 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm

I beleive Simba had three cubs: Kopa, Chaka, and Kiara :D

Yes, the flash guide is quite handy, if someone wanted to create a theroy, then they could use it.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby RayCat » October 5th, 2009, 12:40 am

Woah, what's with the masssive bump?!
Anyway, I think Kopa looks absolutely adorable! Kiara Hardly looks like him though, that's the weird thing =s
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 9:41 am

I think Simba had 7 cubs:

Kopa, Chaka, Tanabi, Fluffy, Kiara, Aisha and Shani

No idea what happened to them through. =p
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 8th, 2009, 10:17 pm

I never imagine that there was others Simab's cubs, I only thought that Kiara was the only cub that Simba had, then I find about kopa. there have been a lot of things that I never knew.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » October 8th, 2009, 10:20 pm

What I believe is that Simba had Kopa and Kiara as his cubs. Some believe he also had a cub named Chaka and/or Shani.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 9th, 2009, 8:08 am

the only cub i know is Kopa,Tanabi (if he's real) and Chaka O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » October 9th, 2009, 10:10 am

Tanabi was a fanmade name for the cub at the end of the first movie, also known as "Fluffy".
He never appeared in any Disney materials.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King