The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Re: The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Postby Panda-chan » June 30th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Cool! That would be awesome! Which reminds me; I just remembered another site full of screengrabs.
http://www.awdlb.de/main.php
Just click "bilder" on the list to the left.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 30th, 2008, 8:59 pm

Yeah, that site has a lot of them ;)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Katelyn23 » June 30th, 2008, 9:26 pm

[quote="Moka"]With the new screengrabs, I'm gonna have it so the viewer can download them all if he or she wishes to. That makes it easy on them to collect and store their own little folder of TLK pictures :)[/quote]

Ooooh that sounds like a really good idea. I can't wait to see all your next Screengrabs. :) I love having new pictures of TLK on my computer and your site is one of the first I visit to find new avatars and screengrabs. Thanks for making MLK by the way. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » June 30th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Lol no problem. I haven't updated my avatar section recently, mostly because I can't find avatars to post. And I can't make them without my new computer. When I get it that will be one of the first things I finish, because its been like that for quite some time...maybe a year. And many characters don't have avatars. Even Simba doesn't hehe.
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 30th, 2008, 9:37 pm

I was surprised to see no Simba avatars lol. Well anyways, I can't wait to see some new avatars and again once they get put up I hope you don't mind me using them all LOL!!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2008, 4:12 am

I don't mind at all, just spread the good word about MLK LOL
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » July 1st, 2008, 5:23 am

Alright, I will do my best to help out. ^^

I am going to make this thread on my forum promoting it, saying something like "Looking for an amazing TLK site with lots of information about TLK, and many screengrabs and music? Well come on over to "My Lion King" a big site that has everything you need about TLK. The Lion King ALL THE TIME!!

Does that sound good?

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2008, 5:30 am

:O That sounds really cool, Kate! Maybe we should wait until I get the new screengrabs first, though
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » July 1st, 2008, 5:32 am

Alright, just PM on any forum when you want me to post the thread, and I will be glad to put it up. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2008, 5:35 am

Thanks, Kate I appreciate it
Moka

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King