Post Increment

Re: Post Increment

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 12:23 am

There was a tad much, in particular, the spam thread.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby NightmareMoon » January 26th, 2009, 12:24 am

[quote="whitewolf17"][quote="WildSimba"]That was indeed very weird.

Sorry, I think we were all having a bit to much fun in the arcade yesterday.[/quote]

There was that much activity in the arcade?

I wouldn't know 'cause I only play one of the games in it.[/quote]
Just an example, 2 days ago, The post random stuff game was on page 52. Look where it is now.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 12:27 am

That thread went up like 40 pages yesterday. 0.o
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby whitewolf17 » January 26th, 2009, 12:28 am

[quote="Nala's Mate"]Just an example, 2 days ago, The post random stuff game was on page 52. Look where it is now.[/quote]

Oh, my freaking god. :o

No offense but after seeing that I agree even more with Moka's decision. How the heck did over fifty pages get posted in less than two days? I mean use some self-control people!!
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 12:33 am

It's not about the ton of posts, that should be fine, everyone's just having some fun, no harm is done.

But when everyone's post count is going up because their spamming, that's not good. ;)
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Panda-chan » January 26th, 2009, 1:31 am

Some of the pages have more than 300 posts. O____O
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 1:36 am

That's not the "Page", that's the number of posts in the topic itself. ;)
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby KingKivuli » January 26th, 2009, 1:38 am

damn i post alot but i never did it just to increse my counter
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 7:48 am

Yeah, we were all just having fun.

No one has to be afraid to post in the arcade, you can still post, people. LOL, it's not against the rules.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Moka » January 26th, 2009, 7:50 am

Moka has confirmed this. Its not against the rules....YET. :evil:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements