Post Increment

Post Increment

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2009, 6:12 pm

I have disabled the post increment counter for The Arcade.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Post Increment

Postby WildSimba » January 25th, 2009, 6:17 pm

That's cool, I'm trying to find other places to post too. :lol:

EDIT:

Wait... doesn't that mean your post count can't be raised in The Arcade? Because... mine is still going up in The Arcade...
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » January 25th, 2009, 7:48 pm

What's a post increment counter?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » January 25th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Yeah,I was supposed to ask the same thing...
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby morri908 » January 25th, 2009, 8:31 pm

I can't help but feel responsible for yet another post count dissablement
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby whitewolf17 » January 25th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Yeah, I think most people posts in the arcade just to raise their count instead of trying to have fun.

I'm only saying this because some people get like over 100 new posts a day and most are from the arcade. I don't think it's a coincidence.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Schindler » January 25th, 2009, 9:19 pm

I posted a lot in The Arcade, but I never meant to just increase my post counter. I was just having fun :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2009, 9:19 pm

This means that if you post in the Arcade that post will not affect your number of posts. (It won't increment +1 your post count)

Try it now, WS I think I messed up something but it should be fixed now.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby whitewolf17 » January 25th, 2009, 9:37 pm

[quote="Schindler"]I posted a lot in The Arcade, but I never meant to just increase my post counter. I was just having fun :)[/quote]

I don't mean it as an attack or insult but when I look at some people's profiles and see that they joined in the past two or three days but they already have like, two hundred something posts and most are in the arcade section; I think that there's a connection.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby WildSimba » January 25th, 2009, 9:49 pm

If you referring to me, I was just posting for fun. I, myself, can give a care less about my post count.

I think it doesn't increase for me anymore. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Next

Return to News & Announcements