A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Re: A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 23rd, 2009, 9:41 pm

Hey what do you guys think about disney world/land if you have been there
Kiara is the bestImageImage
Simbasdaughterrocks

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You would :/

Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » January 23rd, 2009, 9:45 pm

I've been there. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » January 24th, 2009, 1:13 am

i know i love the place :) :D ;)
Simbasdaughterrocks

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » March 8th, 2009, 7:38 pm

So has anyone been there in the last month
:luau: :idea: :wha: :yuck:
Simbasdaughterrocks

Postby SimbasMate » June 3rd, 2009, 11:58 pm

I haven't been there in the past month, but I've been there when I was in third grade. That is when I saw the festival of The Lion King. It was so much fun! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Mike » June 4th, 2009, 5:28 am

I can't say that I've ever been there :\
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Mikokat » June 4th, 2009, 10:39 pm

I've been to Disneyland numerous times and Walt Disney World once. Disneyland is better, because it's the only Disney Park that Walt Disney himself saw created, so that automatically makes it best.
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Postby Zeke » June 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm

I haven't been to Disneyland in a couple years but I might go this summer when my relatives visit :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » June 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm

[quote="Mikokat"]I've been to Disneyland numerous times and Walt Disney World once. Disneyland is better, because it's the only Disney Park that Walt Disney himself saw created, so that automatically makes it best.[/quote]
Going to have to disagree... probably because I've been to Disneyland 89 times... (I HAVEN'T GONE IN 2 YEARS... SO HAPPY.)

The place bores me to tears anymore besides space mountain. :P

Disney world I've been to once and I have to say it was MUCH more fun.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Simba98 » June 5th, 2009, 1:00 am

The last time I went there was only last year! It was great, I went with most of my whole family. :)
Image^By VampireSimba009^
Simba98

Believe. You won't regret it.

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King