[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,.. — My Lion King Forum

This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,..

Re: This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS0

Postby VitanisMate » June 1st, 2010, 1:41 am

Conan looked at the dog saying it was not a human lover. "Heh don't you still get food from your lovely master's table? Don't you wear a collar from your murderous master. Somehow you diverged very differently my friend from who you were supposed to be. You are nothing but a user who uses your master to get food while he kills your cousins."

He heard Úlfa talking to the dog. For some reason he felt like he had the right to yell at the dog but Úlfa did not. "Úlfa leave the poor dog alone! He has suffered enough for today! Now mind your own business and go get the pack some food!" After he shooed her away he told the dog, "You are allowed to stay with us for one night. After that you are to stay away from me and my pack do you hear?!" He looked away and drank some more water. He listened for any of those murderous humans. He heard none so continued drinking until he stepped forward and told the dog, "If you hurt my pack you will wish you were dead. Understand?

===

David just kept walking along thinking of how Jake hurt himself by now. That bumbling idiot! He cannot go on any hunting trips with me without a wound from it or an excuse! He seriously doubted Jake would even catch a rat on his end so David moved quicker. He thought of how Jake would come up wth a million excuses, the young fool. He had to laugh though at his antics.

He remembered the wolf in his head over and over again. You are mine you wolf! You are mine! He looked down to see whether he had all the bullets in his rifle. Then he heard something that sounded like a stream. Of course! If any animals were there it would be those bloody wolves!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 1st, 2010, 2:04 am

The dog understood what Ulfa told him, Dane just tell her, "I understand, I know that you want to protect them at all cost, I don't attack animals like you, no since I could remember" Dane just lay down for a moment to rest
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby VitanisMate » June 1st, 2010, 2:09 am

Conan looked at the dog. He rolled his eyes and said, "Excuse me if you want to talk about the safety of the pack how about you talk to me about it okay?"

===

David knew he was getting real close to the wolves now. He thought he heard some growls, howls and barks ahead. He readied himself enjoying he was about to kill such prize animals.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 1st, 2010, 2:18 am

the dog respond him "ok, I will", then the dog stood up
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby Nukascar1 » June 1st, 2010, 7:01 pm

suddenly while Ryan was inserting the clip Kiador ran off Ryan didn't move he knew he couldn't Kiador would be fine atleast he was back in the wild but he wasn't going off into the wild Ryan found out he was going near a sihorite a silorite of a man that silhorite became clearer it was the man he was stalking and it suddenly realized it had to use the puppy as bait he layed down so that he faded into the forest and zeroed in on the target he had begone to clear everything out his thoughts the sound all that matterted now was putting a bullet right in that mans arm

meanwhile Kiador saw david forgetting that all men haterted him he soon ran up begging for attetion
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby VitanisMate » June 1st, 2010, 7:20 pm

Conan looked at the dog, "Okay then. Let's stay here for a while."

===

David was about to see some wolves before a wolf pup came by and annoyed him. "Get out of here pup." He tossed him away. "Don't worry you will see me soon enough after you get a little older and I take you as a trophy." He laughed amused at his own jokes. He looked ahead spotting the wolves. Perfect! Now he could proceed and take down one of those wolves. Knowing that fool Jake wasn't anywhere near her he saw the wolf that he wanted. The one with the scars.

He unslung his rifle quietly knowing he was going to enjoy this. Conan immediately told the pack. "Come on quickly! We have to move now!" He sensed something was wrong at that moment.
Last edited by VitanisMate on June 1st, 2010, 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nukascar1 » June 1st, 2010, 7:32 pm

Ryan had worked out the range tracentery and angle all in his mind making a quick adjustment for the wind he held his breath all time seemed to slow down now he squzzed the trigger the gun making a soft ping as the bullet flyed out right into Davis armafter this he made the adjusments needed to take out one of his legs he breathed again as the shot pentreted his flesh.

((sorry If I god mod))
Nukascar1

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 1st, 2010, 7:40 pm

The dog just say "Thanks", the he just walk around the place to see where he could stay for the moment be carefull to not to get close to any of the pups of the pack becuase he knew that it would be trouble if he get close to any of them
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby Nukascar1 » June 1st, 2010, 8:55 pm

Kiador was scared of by the sht he ran into the bushs crying he was lost
Nukascar1

Postby Panda-chan » June 1st, 2010, 9:49 pm

Úlfa gasped and looked around wildly for any sign of danger. But she saw nothing. What was Conan yelling about?
"I don't hear or see anything." she told her leader stubbornly, looking him right in the eye. She was sick of being pushed around so much like she was utterly worthless. Conan should have realized by now that she was old enough to look out for herself.
Just then a wolf pup ran yelping out of the nearby bushes. Úlfa was caught completely off guard. "Kiador!" she said surprised.

===

Birds were fluttering and chirping up ahead. Jake opened his eyes sleepily and yawned, secretly marveling at the beauty of the forest around him. How tranquil and quiet everything was here...
Reality struck him like a thunderbolt. He had fallen asleep! Right after David had ordered him to meet him at the stream in three hours!
"Damn! I'm late!" Jake yelled as he gathered the supplies that were strewn on the forest floor. He had no idea how much time must have passed since he had dozed off, but nevertheless he must get to the lake as soon as possible. Grabbing his gun and struggling to put on his jacket, the young hunter quickly found the pawprints the wolves had left behind and set off after them.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)