[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,.. — My Lion King Forum

This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,..

This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,..

Postby VitanisMate » May 30th, 2010, 12:57 am

NukaScar1, and VitanisMate.)

Setting: The setting takes place in an alternative timeline where the British government wishes to solve the wolf problem there in Northern Ireland by extermination. The characters of this RP have key roles in either the extermination or being wolves themselves. The characters must each go through hardships and understanding of eachother along the way. This will come to a climax within the RP itself.

Characters:

Úlfa- Amanda: Úlfa is a 2 year old light brown she-wolf so she's pretty young. She is the the sister of Conan. She'll be independant, brave, and smart.

Ari- Amanda: He's a 19 year old hunter.

===

David- VitanisMate: A 30 year old hunter sent to kill wolves by the British government. He is the lead hunter in this assignment.

Conan- VitanisMate: A 3 year old wolf who is just trying to survive and look after his sister, the only family he has left.

===

Dane- SilverSimba01: He is a 2 years old Bordie Collie dog, who has a personality of be a good dog.

Fracine- SilverSimba01: She is a 2 years and 5 months female fox that tends to follow her own rules.

===

Ryan- NukaScar1: A 19 year old human who is a freedom fighter against the British government.

Kiador- NukaScar1: A 10 month old wolf pup who is getting up there in the years.
Last edited by VitanisMate on May 31st, 2010, 1:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS0

Postby Nukascar1 » May 30th, 2010, 10:19 am

hey just saying my characters are myself/Ryan and a wlf I found Kiador
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby VitanisMate » May 30th, 2010, 12:33 pm

Conan looked at the forest ahead not sure what had happened to his peaceful life before. The humans had started to try and exterminate his species in what seemed like a mass genocide. He even lost his father, mother, and most of his brothers and sisters to cold animals like those humans. What a dark life to live and to grow up in. Why do these humans hate us so? We have done nothing to them? All we do is try and survive and these humans kill us anyway? He looked ahead and continued on.

Ever since the humans started to kill wolves in the forest in mass amounts the other animals of the forest had hidden far away so food was scarce. He suddenly felt anger at a species whose cruelty knew no bounds and whose desire for blood could not be quenched. These humans kill us huh? Well perhaps we need to kill some of them and get even! Perhaps we need to be cruel and angry as well to defeat these vile beasts! Suddenly he heard a sound in the forest. "Hello is anybody there?" He looked around not knwoing what could be following him.

===

David was in a lodge nearby sipping on a nice glass of tea. He was a hunter of wolves paid by the British government to exterminate the animals for their ravenous behavior. They had been killing farm animals already and recently they have been going after people. He loved hunting wolves. It gave him a sense of excitement to hunt and defeat such a smart and strong animal. It also gave him some nice money as a reward. Ah what else separates us from those vile Yanks if we cannot have a good cup of tea! He then grabbed his weapon ready to go hunting.

"You know it will be a shame when all these wolves are gone. Such amazing animals to hunt."

He thought no more of it and continued on.

"Ah there will always be something to hunt that is for sure."

He smiled knowing that an old friend needed be brought down to size so the hunt had begun.

(Ah that fails I know but I stink at intros.)
Last edited by VitanisMate on May 31st, 2010, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nukascar1 » May 30th, 2010, 1:04 pm

Kiador the little wolf pup had to begin another hard day on the streets of belfast trying to get food and water trying hoing someone wold mistakehim for a dog and adopt him he tried to serch though the city center avioding anything british as he could only feed on the scrapes of chips that fell on the ground with his day "hunting"over he went ack into te forest trying his best to find some shelter from the cold irish rain
............................................................................................................................
Ryan was sheving in the cold Irish rain he had been tasked with patrolling the borders of this forest one of the few the british hadn't burned to the ground taking over the country his rifle slumped from his solder as he toke a quick drink of water rehydrating himself he saw a man walking he looked like a hunter
he picked up and pressed on his walkie talke "this is omga 2 to alpha base 1 we have a intruder at perimeter 2.5 may needbackup repeat we may need backup over"
"this is alpha base roder that omga 2 engage I repeat engage enemy ove and out"
Ryand put the rifles but on his solder and lined up the target he was near enother to ear him and he knew it "Frezze lay your arms on the ground or I will shoot"
Nukascar1

Postby VitanisMate » May 30th, 2010, 2:12 pm

Conan continued to look in the woods for the noise he heard. He was really scared it might be a human. He became ashamed of himself. My goodness I am terrified over a human! I should be killing those vile creatures! He could not stop shaking however and said, "Whoever is in there you come out at once or something will happen!" He continued to watch. "I mean it!"

(Opening for Amanda or SS01's character)

===

David was hunting before he was stopped. He looked, terrified at the young soldier who would not put down his weapon. He could only assume he was a foolish British soldier. He put down his weapon and said, "Put down your weapon soldier that is an order! I am simply enjoying my hunting out here per the orders of the British Empire and Her Majesty, the Queen!" He was angry and said, "Just settle down I mean you no harm. Surely you would not deny a fellow a simple game for fun. You see I am doing everyone a favor by hunting those nasty wolves out here who destroy animals and crops and kill humans. You will put down your weapon and let me pass or I will report you to Her Majesty's scouts!"
Last edited by VitanisMate on May 30th, 2010, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nukascar1 » May 30th, 2010, 2:27 pm

===

"okay you just wait there I need to get some i.d"he steapped closer and closer to this hunter adranilin rushing though his body all the training he had ever went though will of just come came to help him in siturations like these he had now reached the man and formed his hand into a fist and smashed it into the mans face knocking him down he quickly took his pistaol out of the holster undid the safty and held in to the man head also with one leg pinning his arm making sure he couldn't fire "you should of reserched the are the Irish don't take to kindly to poaching on their lands"it was only now you could see the logo of the U.W.D.F a starling wolf with the name written below "especially the british"
Nukascar1

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 30th, 2010, 4:15 pm

After hearing the comand of Conan, he decide to come out, and what came out is was a dog, a 2 years border collie dog, he has been on the forest for a time, then he saw him and ask him "Who are you? do you have any intention of harm me" he say it while he was putting in his fight pose
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby VitanisMate » May 30th, 2010, 4:45 pm

The wolf looked at the dog with anger. "Human lover! Get out of here! You suck up to a human so they may feed you at night then lay down at his side while he massacres your cousins! You should be ashamed of yourselves you dogs!" He looked at the dog again but calmed down a little.

===

David woke up feeling a massive headache. "Uhhh...you idiot why did you knock me out! I meant you no harm. You Irish are like barbarians with no brains." He looked at his captor. "Release me! If you kill me now you will only be hunted down tenfold by Her Majesty's scouts for disobeying the intentions of the Empire!" He then sucker punched him and fled as quickly as he could not forgetting his hunting rifle. He went further in the woods looking for the perfect wolf to hunt and mount on a trophy. He then saw a female wolf lying close to him. He readied his rifle ready to fire but he accidently rubbed his eyes before he shot making a lot of noise doing so.

(Opening for Amanda's character)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 30th, 2010, 5:20 pm

By hearing those words from that wolf, he just respond him "Human Lover? why are you telling me that?"
Last edited by SilverSimba01 on May 30th, 2010, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nukascar1 » May 30th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Ryan felt his lip it was bleeding the red drips of liquid was driping slowly on Ryans gloved fingers "alwas god to have a ittle blood I guess"he said standing up again he herd the gunshot but not the whine of a killled wolf after "well guess he's lucky he missed"he said starting to follow the mans footprits "no wonder the wlves kill humans they're so easy to find"he said gripping hold of his springfield rifle
Nukascar1

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)