MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Re: MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Postby Moka » January 14th, 2009, 5:22 am

Lol stupid code.

Your album was created though. http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artists/morri908/

Should work fine. I'll work on that error message later I don't think it means your album is broken :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » January 14th, 2009, 6:16 am

[quote="Moka"]Thanks guys. Oh by the way Zeke I deleted your picture O_o sorry LOL.[/quote]
AHAHAHA! No problem dude. I just got new ones. I wasnt going to keep that there anyway :lol:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby morri908 » January 14th, 2009, 7:26 pm

It's working now, thx Moka.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » January 14th, 2009, 7:45 pm

LOL morri. Your picture broke it again!

Upload that picture again without the apostrophe in the filename. Rename it to Simba_Taisakus_Coloring.jpg or something without the dots or the apostrophes. I'll work on fixing this for the next time you upload. I'm taking out that broken picture.

This is what you wrote about it:
[quote]Alright. There's a story behind this.. When I first made my fursona, he was basically gonna be Simba with Scar's mane, and Kovu's nose... But since the making of this picture (which is of the Simba/Scar/Kovu mixture) I have decided to edit him. lol. So this is Taisaku, before he was named. Oh and his mane is supposed to be Black, just so you know, I know that it looks gray, but that's what I get for using crappy markers..[/quote]
Moka

Postby morri908 » January 14th, 2009, 7:47 pm

.... I think it hates me... lol.. I'm pretty sure that it just hates me... but alright, i'll reupload.

*edit*
alright, i reuploaded, but the following paragraph came up.
[qoute]
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/d/w/i/html/moka/resources/mlk_functions.php on line 18: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/d/w/i/html/moka/resources/mlk_functions.php on line 19: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/d/w/i/html/moka/resources/mlk_functions.php on line 33: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/d/w/i/html/moka/resources/mlk_functions.php on line 41: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource
[/quote]

Moka, I think this site just hates me.. lol... It won't stop emailing me because of supposed subscriptions, that i keep unsubscribing to.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Now it hates me.....my Kiara & Nala pic won't show up now and it says:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/content/d/w/i/html/moka/fan/art/resources/Gallery_Template.php on line 146: getimagesize(http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... &_Nala.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » January 14th, 2009, 7:56 pm

Ok guys these errors are simply because of characters in the filename that it doesn't like. I added a new function to remove these characters. Let me work on this and try out the new function.
Moka

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 8:06 pm

ok....not that we really can do much else :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Schindler » January 14th, 2009, 11:38 pm

It hasn't hated me yet :confident:
Haha.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » January 15th, 2009, 1:10 am

Ok guys I believe I've worked out the little bugs.

Simba if you want to reupload your "Kiara_&_Nala.jpg" picture I'll match up the comments that used to be there.
Moka

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements