MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Re: MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Postby Schindler » January 13th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Wait, Moka... we can still post our drawings in the fan art forum, right?
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 12:11 am

:? :huh: :hesitant: I guess there wouldn't be a real point to it, unless you just want to.......
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Schindler » January 14th, 2009, 12:12 am

Yeah, it would be a little pointless, but I mean, if the forum is still there...
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Moka » January 14th, 2009, 12:27 am

Right I was gonna remove that section or archive it or something.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 12:44 am

errr....I somehow upload the same pic twice :innocent: and when I went to delete the extra it said I wasn't the owner of the pic :headache: help.....
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby Schindler » January 14th, 2009, 12:49 am

I accidentally clicked the "delete" option for one of my drawings, and the same thing happened: it said I wasn't the owner. But I'm glad for it xD
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 12:57 am

:P lucky you
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby Annie » January 14th, 2009, 1:08 am

This is so cool! I'm having so much fun :D

Although, I know you're still working on it, there's one thing I'll point out...incase you missed it ^^

When uploading alot of pics, a few of them go off screen
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j308/ ... /Thing.jpg

Again, I think this is a brilliant addition and I'm glad I could be here when it opened :D
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby morri908 » January 14th, 2009, 1:12 am

i think that MLKFAA hates me... it won't let me upload... lol
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » January 14th, 2009, 1:26 am

try joining the Fan Artists group. go to your User Control Panel and there should be a thing to the left about usergroups ;)
Simba

[inactive account]

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements