48%
Unsure
6%
No, Vitani's father is someone else.(w
45%

Total votes : 62

Is Vitani Scar's daughter?

Postby Wereberess » April 3rd, 2010, 3:32 am

Even though she has some genes such as "where her nose color comes from." Or "Where her eyes color comes from." I think she's their daughter.

But not out of love.

Why else would Zira be so willing to kill one of Scar's blood?
Also when she does, the outlanders are disgusted.

Because she threatened her own daughter?
Or because she threatened the daughter of the very one she tried to avenge?

Some people tell me "Since Kovu and Vitani are the same size they're the same age so they must be full siblings." That's not neccasarilly true. A lioness can mate with two different lions and have one cub from each of them.

In this situation i think Zira mated Scar first(not out of love.)
and Chumvi next(In my theory he developed a bond with her) hence why she cares for Kovu more dispite him not having any blood relation to Scar.

You guys? :)
Last edited by Wereberess on April 24th, 2010, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Is Vitani Scar's daughter?

Postby Ushujaa » April 3rd, 2010, 4:04 am

i'm not to sure i would think that Vitani is scars daughter, but its possible that their not related
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Dutch » April 3rd, 2010, 4:23 am

Well if Scar mated with Zira and Vitani and Nuka are her kids then unless Zira was with other lions Scar would have to be the father.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasMate » April 3rd, 2010, 4:25 am

Vitani is most likely Scar's daughter and I wouldn't say that she wasn't conceived out of love either. I think Zira loved all her cubs in her own twisted sort of way. The reason why Zira seems to love Kovu more, is because he was the chosen one by Scar himself.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » April 3rd, 2010, 5:14 am

I don't see any reason not to believe that she's Zira and Scar's child, and I kinda like that ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby QueenRalexia » April 3rd, 2010, 7:12 am

I think Vitani is Scar's daughter
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Wereberess » April 3rd, 2010, 4:46 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Vitani is most likely Scar's daughter and I wouldn't say that she wasn't conceived out of love either. I think Zira loved all her cubs in her own twisted sort of way. The reason why Zira seems to love Kovu more, is because he was the chosen one by Scar himself.[/quote]

Twisted way?
Explain plz.
Wereberess

Postby Wereberess » April 3rd, 2010, 4:48 pm

[quote="QueenRalexia"]I think Vitani is Scar's daughter[/quote]
really?Cool!
Wereberess

Postby Wereberess » April 3rd, 2010, 4:49 pm

[quote="Dutch"]Well if Scar mated with Zira and Vitani and Nuka are her kids then unless Zira was with other lions Scar would have to be the father.[/quote]

Kovu was lastborn before they were exiled. So Zira could've stuck around a bit instead of the prevailing theory she was exiled right away.
Wereberess

Postby SophieCub » April 3rd, 2010, 4:55 pm

Probebly.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Next

Return to The Movies