Scar's Reign Fanfiction

Scar's Reign Fanfiction

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 23rd, 2020, 12:10 pm

Edit: why are the Bold & italic codes not working? :(

[b]This first post includes the introduction + first chapter of my fanfic Scar's Reign that I'm writing. While I just posted the 20th chapter elsewhere (and stuck on my 21st..), I'm slowly going through the first chapters to edit. The first few chapters are a lot shorter than the later ones: (A long time ago I had ideas for writing a more extended version of The Madness of King Scar, in the first chapters I'm building up to that.) [/b]

[b]Small Summary:[/b]

A dark era has reached the Pride Lands, with Scar as its king. With his chaotic mind, Scar has his eyes drawn to Nala. While he's focusing on his future and the 'ghosts' of his past, the mad, driven to the edge king doesn't seem to see the danger happening right in front of him. Does Scar have anyone left on his side or has he, with his actions of the past, created his own Lion Graveyard? Is Taka still hidden somewhere inside or is our pal truly destined to be doomed?

Note: I work with the [i]Italic [/i] font to reveal a character's thought. (In later chapters [b]bold[/b] for singing.)

[b]Chapter 1: Haunted by the Past[/b]

[i]“It’s to die for!”

"No, fool! We're going to kill him! And Simba too.”

"Long live the King!"

"Go away and never return!" A little helpless cub it was. Perhaps I should be able to sympathize with that, because I very well know the feeling.. My very own father let me feel like a little pathetic helpless cub every time he treated me like trash. Once again he‘s standing in front of me.

“You are dead!” A event I never spilled even one tear for. My mother understood, even though it caused her a lot of pain. Ahadi never accepted me.

“Taka, you are a disgrace!” Flames are visible in his eyes. I've forbidden others to ever use that name again, and now I was given a reminder to the why. It brings out all of my weaknesses I hoped had left the system by now.

“Scum! Worthless king!” he called out to me and then slowly he started to disappear, back inside the fog he came from.[/i]

“It's a lie!” With a hard blast Scar awakened from his nightmare, that by far wasn't his first one. Occasionally these nightmares concerning his past disturbed him at night, keeping him from having a good and peaceful sleep. And strangely they found their way to him more and more lately.

“Another nightmare? Welcome to my reality!” Zazu commented while Scar walked pass his boned cage. The lion either didn’t hear him or ignored him.

Exhausted Scar moved himself outside. He felt like the nightmares had dragged all energy out of his system. The fear made his mane rose, which perhaps for his black locks wasn't such a bad start of the day. Minor downside, it was his siesta he had just aggressively awoken from and he was planning to return to sleep in a few hours anyway. Outside the cave, he saw his reflection in a puddle of rain. [i]Indeed, they do look great! [/i] He didn't even have to do anything for it. Well, of course there was something he needed to do. He couldn’t continue living like this for too long therefor, somehow he needed to make a change. However, not himself. No, definitely not himself! You can't change perfection, as Scar thought he was.

He just needed some distraction. Of course, the situation was still desperate. If only he was able to have it all more under his control again, perhaps then he gained some more appreciation from his subjects, as he liked to call the lionesses. He claimed never to have gotten much appreciation, in all phases of his life.

Now he was standing on the Pride Rock, overthinking and looking at what life had granted him. Scar had lost the overwhelming feeling of ruling the kingdom a long time ago. He needed to find that back. He figured only then the nightmares were to disappear permanently.

“What to do first? Give the hyenas some management? A waste of time! What else..” [i]Ah..[/i]

--
The image in my siggy is my fanart cover I made for it back then.
Loki_adores_Scar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Scar's Reign Fanfiction

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » December 4th, 2020, 2:39 pm

Real good. Can't wait 'til you continue. Again, great Scar/Zazu interactions.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Re: Scar's Reign Fanfiction

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » December 4th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Thank you, I just don't know why the italic text and bold text do not work.

I work with thoughts (mainly from Scar) in Italic and it reads bad when that doesn't work :(
Loki_adores_Scar

Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions