What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Regulus » March 20th, 2020, 3:05 am

I don't really think this is the end of the world, but I'll be damned if this isn't the closest we've ever been to reaching that point.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby NaiaRulez » March 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm

I'm thinking that this virus thing doesn't only bring bad things, I mean obviously that deaths are the main point, but also our vision with things will change and we'll give more value to everything once this quarantine ends, also not to mention the gradual improvement of the climate change, pollution has decreased notably and that's appreciated. We'll get over this if we behave and we'll have better lives for sure.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Gemini » April 5th, 2020, 3:58 pm

[quote="Ultra Fox"]^ we miss you Tom ;A;[/quote]

This. Resto in pesto.

Anyway, glad most of these virus hoarders are calming down now with the panic buying. Was actually able to get toilet paper and I didn't have to sign over the rights to my left kidney to do it.

Still business as usual otherwise for me of course but I'm glad some of these stupid Karens have BTFO'd now that we actually have 4 or 5 confirmed cases in this county. :roll: Really glad I waited to stock up on food until now.

(Not that I had much choice because I'm kinda poor anyway, but y'know...)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby OdedZeituni » April 26th, 2020, 1:37 pm

I'm thinking about Joseph King of Dreams 24/7
OdedZeituni

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 29th, 2020, 5:29 pm

Thinking of the ten who will get eliminated from the Top 20 of American Idol this weekend. Great home performances given the current situation we're all in.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Regulus » April 30th, 2020, 6:21 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just can't keep up with the news anymore. It's too demoralizing, and it's clear to me that no one really knows what's going on anyway.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby le0 » May 13th, 2020, 12:53 am

"reading through my old posts is like discovering a hidden secret"
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Mikokat » June 21st, 2020, 7:26 am

Our usernames are Red and Green
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbasMate » June 21st, 2020, 7:27 am

our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green our usernames are in red and green
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2020, 12:18 pm

thinking about how coming back here makes me cringe like mad and make me wanna forget certain aspects of my past lmao why am i here
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games