SP Ending possibly vhs-only?

SP Ending possibly vhs-only?

Postby KionScar » June 13th, 2020, 8:50 pm

Hey guys. I'm looking for that one where Zira grabs Kiara's leg and has a line, this scene is entirely gone from the SP movies thereafter, dvd, digital...
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: SP Ending possibly vhs-only?

Postby Stormy » June 13th, 2020, 9:44 pm

What do you mean “grabs Kiara’s leg and has a line”? Might have to be a tad more specific.

Edit: are you referring to Zira’s deleted suicide?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby KionScar » June 13th, 2020, 11:27 pm

When Kiara and Zira go over the cliff edge, there's a distinct scene I remember that isn't included in the rest of the movies of SP.
Not the deleted suicide scene, that's a separate thing all together.

For exsample, Kiara doesn't catch the first or second ledge but does catch one, Zira grabs Kiara's hind paw/leg and says some line like "If I'm to go, I'm taking you with me" or "you're coming with me"
It's been awhile since I've seen the scene, but have been looking for it to write the scene correctly for fanfics and such.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » June 14th, 2020, 9:44 am

I had an original VHS of Lion King 2 (I bought it the day the video was released. Oct 27, 1998.) That scene you dsicribe is not in there. I think you might be confusing something from another movie.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » June 17th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Not sure about the scene either. All I have seen was the deleted scene with Zira's suicide before saying she'd never receive Kiara's help (in my TLK3 fanfic I make her miraculously survive though lol).
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheLionPrince » June 18th, 2020, 11:49 pm

I still have "The Lion King II" on VHS and a scene like that has never existed in any form during the movie. Perhaps, you're having a Mandela effect.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby KionScar » July 25th, 2020, 11:05 pm

Odd thing is, my mom remembers it too. The missing scene. With Zira grabbing Kiara's leg. Hmm...
KionScar

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 11th, 2023, 1:30 am

Not quite related, but I thought I’d share that there IS a (sort of) unproduced credits scene meant for this film with Timon and Pumba in which they break forth wall. There’s a partially animated version on YouTube.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby CEVRAM » August 11th, 2023, 9:23 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Not quite related, but I thought I’d share that there IS a (sort of) unproduced credits scene meant for this film with Timon and Pumba in which they break forth wall. There’s a partially animated version on YouTube.[/quote]

To be fair, there is a scene in the actual movie where Timon does technically break the fourth wall by telling Kiara that him and Pumbaa were just doing some "shopping" after she caught them following her through the hunt and demanded an explanation for it.
CEVRAM

Telegram: CEVRAM
Pride Points: 0

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 12th, 2023, 12:41 am

[quote="CEVRAM"][quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Not quite related, but I thought I’d share that there IS a (sort of) unproduced credits scene meant for this film with Timon and Pumba in which they break forth wall. There’s a partially animated version on YouTube.[/quote]

To be fair, there is a scene in the actual movie where Timon does technically break the fourth wall by telling Kiara that him and Pumbaa were just doing some "shopping" after she caught them following her through the hunt and demanded an explanation for it.[/quote]

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that part.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride