What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby DGFone » January 24th, 2020, 7:10 am

[quote="Abyssal_S"]Now that people mentioned it’s bots, doesn’t sound as cool, but either way a new ‘most users online the forum at once’ reached a new record of 2.3K yesterday. rad.[/quote]

I remember when 200 was a highly unusually large number for visitors. It was also back when MLK was far more active, so I have no doubt that the ratio of bots:people today is far more skewed against actual visitors today than it was back then.

A shame too: back then, breaking the 'record' was a big deal. Now it updates every other month as another batch of computers hop on MLK at the same time.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » February 3rd, 2020, 3:35 am

This forum is so broken. hehe ^^ :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » February 4th, 2020, 10:10 am

Online shopping at Amazon :D
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasMate » February 5th, 2020, 12:14 am

I didn't want him to go back to work :(
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Regulus » February 5th, 2020, 4:27 am

So, this week a company flew me out to Boston for an interview. They paid for my flights, a rental car, and the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. It was pretty amazing. The interviews went well; they seemed like a pretty cool team to work with. Then, you know, as I was flying back tonight, I sent them a letter of sincere gratitude and got the usual email in response:

"While you have an impressive background, we have decided to pursue a few other candidates that more closely align with our current needs. Thank you again for your interest, yadda yadda yadda."

You know what though? One of their top competitors offered me a job while I was on this very trip. It looks almost perfect: good salary, great benefits, and they're a big, well known company that does a lot of cool stuff. The only problem? The position is... in Florida.

Damn it. If I didn't have a girlfriend in New England I would be over the moon right now. OOoooooh life. Why you do this.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ultra Fox » February 5th, 2020, 6:33 am

scumpt
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Gemini » February 5th, 2020, 1:57 pm

I hate Discord; it's such a buggy mess of a program. Not as bad as Skype was, but seriously... just wish Telegram had a proper voice/video call function so I could get rid of it, because this is only like the millionth time it's barely been working. :eyeroll:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ultra Fox » February 6th, 2020, 2:03 am

^ ikr! :(
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby FlipMode » February 6th, 2020, 11:24 am

[quote="Gemini"]I hate Discord; it's such a buggy mess of a program. Not as bad as Skype was, but seriously... just wish Telegram had a proper voice/video call function so I could get rid of it, because this is only like the millionth time it's barely been working. :eyeroll:[/quote]

See I got rid of telegram because discord has text and voice where as telegram is text only. Once I started actually figuring out how to use discord and set my folders up properly I couldn't go back to telegram.
I do miss chatting crap with you guys on the group chat though haha
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ultra Fox » February 7th, 2020, 4:35 am

^ we miss you Tom ;A;
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games