What does your ideal ending for TLG look like?

What does your ideal ending for TLG look like?

Postby ValiantVitani » August 8th, 2019, 8:21 pm

As the question says, if Disney were to provide you with your absolute dream ending for this show, what would that entail? What would the final conflict be? What would The Guard's final status be? Would they still protecting the Pride Lands as we leave them? Would there be romance and/or other relationship changes? Or would there be something completely crazy like the scar actually driving Kion crazy and to evil and him being banished as an explanation for his absence in TLK2?
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: What does your ideal ending for TLG look like?

Postby Aelwen » August 8th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Something similar to Hakuna Matata song where we see TLG returning home and growing up. And in the end I want young adult characters to stand on the border of the Pridelands and look at the Priderock.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OdedZeituni » August 15th, 2019, 2:58 pm

I wish the lion guard would last longer
OdedZeituni

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » August 15th, 2019, 10:14 pm

I would love to see a (young) adult Kion beeing reunited with grown Kiara and Kovu (and their cub?) and all the pieces of the TLK universe coming together.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » August 17th, 2019, 12:05 am

I have no idea what the final plot would be, but I would like to see an Adult Lion Guard heading toward Pride Rock in the distance. Withe some indication that they are returning after The End of Lion King 2. To me that would scream for a Post Lion King 2 movie.

I'd be more than O.K. with a Kion/Fuli romance, but despite hints to the contrary. I just don't think Kion and Fuli will happen. Given what we have seen so far I now believe that while there could be a mutual attraction between Kion and Rani (it will also be interesting to see how Fuli reacts to this.)I think Rani will choose to stay at The Tree Of Life. She won't be the girl for Kion. That gives me hope that in a Post Lion King 2 movie a Kion/Vitani romance could happen. They are who I have always wanted together since learning that "The Lion Guard" was a midquel.

Some type of follow up on what happened to Jasir's Clan would also be very important. All we know is that They ran off. sometime before the 2nt part of Lion King 2.

It is also fairly obvious that Jasiri and Janja will end up as a couple, but I would love to see confirmation of that.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard