it seems that the premiere + 8 eps are dropping on saturday

Re: it seems that the premiere + 8 eps are dropping on satur

Postby Ninclow » August 2nd, 2019, 12:04 am

[quote="zerodix"]if anyone finds a link to a site that has these episodes, pleaaase lemme know![/quote]

If they all do come out on Saturday, you ought to find them here. Alternatively, they will be uploaded by Sunday. Or - Not to long after they air, at least.
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Bruno-Schafer » August 2nd, 2019, 12:28 am

From what I saw, the 8 episodes will be released on the Disney Now app and then show up on television later, at least that is what I saw on the Lion Guard FB page.
Bruno-Schafer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Ninclow » August 2nd, 2019, 12:36 am

And the rest of us have to wait even LONGER? For FUDGE'S SAKE!!!!
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » August 3rd, 2019, 7:41 am

[quote="Bruno-Schafer"]From what I saw, the 8 episodes will be released on the Disney Now app and then show up on television later, at least that is what I saw on the Lion Guard FB page.[/quote]

That is actually a good thing then, It is not a huge episode burn.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Panpardus » August 3rd, 2019, 10:42 am

[quote="Ninclow"][quote="zerodix"]if anyone finds a link to a site that has these episodes, pleaaase lemme know![/quote]

If they all do come out on Saturday, you ought to find them here. Alternatively, they will be uploaded by Sunday. Or - Not to long after they air, at least.[/quote]

As predicted by others, those episodes were indeed launched all at once online. Just to clear up any confusion, the slew of episodes are misnumbered somewhat such that there is no episode 2 and 8. However this is not the case, having just looked at the beginning of "The Harmattan", which is labeled as episode 3 even though it clearly takes place right after "Battle for the Pridelands" (which is the first of the 8 total episodes released) with no possibility for an intervening episode. That said, there is an episode missing, specifically "Journey of Memories" which is supposed to be the 6th episode after the premiere 'movie'.

Long story short, they're all still in order and "Journey of Memories" has been skipped for now, perhaps to keep people watching the first half of the season. If you're into seeing everything strictly in order, it means you won't be able to watch the last two currently available online, but it's still plenty to watch until "Journey of Memories" airs. I definitely won't get to them all in one sitting, but enjoy!
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby TTB-Kun » August 3rd, 2019, 11:23 pm

[quote="Panpardus"][quote="Ninclow"][quote="zerodix"]if anyone finds a link to a site that has these episodes, pleaaase lemme know![/quote]

If they all do come out on Saturday, you ought to find them here. Alternatively, they will be uploaded by Sunday. Or - Not to long after they air, at least.[/quote]

As predicted by others, those episodes were indeed launched all at once online. Just to clear up any confusion, the slew of episodes are misnumbered somewhat such that there is no episode 2 and 8. However this is not the case, having just looked at the beginning of "The Harmattan", which is labeled as episode 3 even though it clearly takes place right after "Battle for the Pridelands" (which is the first of the 8 total episodes released) with no possibility for an intervening episode. That said, there is an episode missing, specifically "Journey of Memories" which is supposed to be the 6th episode after the premiere 'movie'.

Long story short, they're all still in order and "Journey of Memories" has been skipped for now, perhaps to keep people watching the first half of the season. If you're into seeing everything strictly in order, it means you won't be able to watch the last two currently available online, but it's still plenty to watch until "Journey of Memories" airs. I definitely won't get to them all in one sitting, but enjoy![/quote]
i don't think they are exactly in order, shouldn't the marsh and the ghost on the mountain be swapped judging by the order of the paintings?
not that it matters a lot, they're just fillers for the story
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby JackStover » August 3rd, 2019, 11:45 pm

[quote="TTB-Kun"]i don't think they are exactly in order, shouldn't the marsh and the ghost on the mountain be swapped judging by the order of the paintings?[/quote]
I've noticed that. I'm having a hard time figuring out where they are on their journey as a result. But I feel like they'll reach the tree of life in episode 11 or 12, as we know Rani is in around seven episodes this season and the only way that can happen is if they reach their destination soon.

Maybe the Guard will stick around for a while to help protect it, which will allow more time to pass before they head back home, as is needed for the timeline.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby SimbasGuard » August 4th, 2019, 4:59 am

I did not realize episode 8 was missing (Same on Me :x ) I though that all the episodes worked well together, but I admit I did not memorize Rafiki's map like Ono did.

As for where The Pride Lands are in some kind of special place on Earth that Humans don't know about/can't get to. How non-African animals are living beyond The Pridelands? I do not know. It might yet be explained.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby JackStover » August 5th, 2019, 10:38 pm

The missing episode is out now.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 5th, 2019, 11:43 pm

I watched all eight with Spectrum. They were on demand.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard