What questions do you want the TLK reboot to answer?

Re: What questions do you want the TLK reboot to answer?

Postby Heleigh » April 22nd, 2019, 9:34 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I would love for the remake to give us some information on Nala's Father, A name would be nice. After 25 years Disney should seize the opportunity to make it clear that Simba and Nala ARE NOT related.[/quote]

Me too. I also believe Simba and Nala are not blood related. Despite I haven't followed The Lion Guard actively, but I remember that in one of the episodes Nala's father was mentioned and the picture shown as a part the group when Scar led them. So it clearly proves she's not his daughter and absolutely not Mufasa's.
Heleigh
In your reflection

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby rachel » April 23rd, 2019, 3:02 pm

I also hope that Nala's dad is shown. I'm glad that Disney FINEALLY showed what her dad looks like.
I think that the elephant graveyard will just be considerd as part of the outlands. I noticed in the live action trailer that it looks like Zira's termite mound home.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram

Postby SimbasGuard » July 6th, 2019, 8:00 am

[quote="Heleigh"]Me too. I also believe Simba and Nala are not blood related. Despite I haven't followed The Lion Guard actively, but I remember that in one of the episodes Nala's father was mentioned and the picture shown as a part the group when Scar led them. So it clearly proves she's not his daughter and absolutely not Mufasa's.[/quote]

[quote="rachel"]I also hope that Nala's dad is shown. I'm glad that Disney FINEALLY showed what her dad looks like.[/quote]

I was absolutely thrilled that The Lion Guard address this 8-) I know that some people question The Lion Guards canonicity, but I accept it as canon and I believe Disney sated as such, but I can find nothing saying that. However Being that The Lion Guard is set within Lion King 2 and Lion King 2 is canon. The Lion Guard must also be canon. However I'm sure not everyone that has seen The Lion King knows about The Lion Guard, so addressing Nala's Father in the remake will reach a worldwide audience. That The Lion Guard has not.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Heleigh » July 17th, 2019, 7:37 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Heleigh"]Me too. I also believe Simba and Nala are not blood related. Despite I haven't followed The Lion Guard actively, but I remember that in one of the episodes Nala's father was mentioned and the picture shown as a part the group when Scar led them. So it clearly proves she's not his daughter and absolutely not Mufasa's.[/quote]

[quote="rachel"]I also hope that Nala's dad is shown. I'm glad that Disney FINEALLY showed what her dad looks like.[/quote]

I was absolutely thrilled that The Lion Guard address this 8-) I know that some people question The Lion Guards canonicity, but I accept it as canon and I believe Disney sated as such, but I can find nothing saying that. However Being that The Lion Guard is set within Lion King 2 and Lion King 2 is canon. The Lion Guard must also be canon. However I'm sure not everyone that has seen The Lion King knows about The Lion Guard, so addressing Nala's Father in the remake will reach a worldwide audience. That The Lion Guard has not.[/quote]

Agreed. I admit not being a huge fan of the series, but since it's made by Disney and has important connections to the first movie and the rest of the TLK universe, so can't be ignored completely, at least in TV, etc. But fans will argue about this question forever (is it canon or not) so maybe it's more important what your own personal opinion says :-P

Wow, Nala's father is mentioned the remake?! Well, who could have thought...
Heleigh
In your reflection

Postby TLK_Kid » July 19th, 2019, 4:02 am

I know it won't happen, but I want some new backstory on Scar and Mufasa. Flashbacks, whatever, it would be awesome... Like I said, probably a pipe dream.
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby SimbasGuard » July 27th, 2019, 10:54 pm

[quote="Heleigh"]Wow, Nala's father is mentioned the remake?! Well, who could have thought...[/quote]

Oh sorry about that, I was trying to say that it would be great if Nala's Father was mentioned in The Remake. I did not mean to be misleading :oops:

Spoiler: show
Nala's Father WAS NOT mentioned in The remake sadly :sad:

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Heleigh » July 28th, 2019, 5:00 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Heleigh"]Wow, Nala's father is mentioned the remake?! Well, who could have thought...[/quote]

Oh sorry about that, I was trying to say that it would be great if Nala's Father was mentioned in The Remake. I did not mean to be misleading :oops:

Spoiler: show
Nala's Father WAS NOT mentioned in The remake sadly :sad:
[/quote]

No problem :kionsmile:
Heleigh
In your reflection

Postby SimbasGuard » July 28th, 2019, 8:11 pm

[quote="Heleigh"]No problem :kionsmile:[/quote]

Thanks for being understanding.

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to The Lion King