It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Re: It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Postby slushychase » July 13th, 2019, 8:13 pm

There are so many things I could say about this movie, but i'll stick to my favourite TLK song. Be prepared sounds TOTALLY different! When Disney said be prepared wouldn't be in the movie, I know what they meant. Also, scar gives off a totally different vibe. Instead of manipulative and sneaky.. He just seems angrier and... Buff?
slushychase

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Iberian » July 15th, 2019, 11:33 pm

Sry for double-posting. Can´t wait for wednesday :D
https://i.imgur.com/bVcaMvw.jpg
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 16th, 2019, 2:21 pm

Those who get to see it before the US, I hope you all have fun and good luck, remember no spoiling, I'm going to be celebrating with my best friend with TLK monopoly, and watching the animated version, TLK card games, eating with TLK plates and cups. Plus I have a response RP all set up before and After the film, if any one is interested you can see it on my FB link below. :thumbsup:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » July 16th, 2019, 3:29 pm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1368023436?ref=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image

i ordered this, went with the free shipping... thought i’d have to wait at least a week but its arriving today :D
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TLK_Kid » July 18th, 2019, 3:39 am

Am I the only one who has "spoiled" theirself by unhesitatingly listening to the soundtrack on repeat? :lol:
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby Elton John » July 18th, 2019, 4:10 pm

nah

just a few more hours! very very very excited! will give a review later today.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Iberian » July 18th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Just came back from watching the movie. Mediocre in my opinion. Really hope you guys enjoy it more than I did. Cheers. :D
PS: Lebo M and Hans are what held this movie from going completely downhill.
Iberian

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » July 19th, 2019, 2:27 am

gotta disagree, really enjoyed it. my more rational side would give it an 8.5/10 compared to the original

but im super biased and little simba and nala are fluffy bundles of kitty cuteness. maybe the cutest things i have ever seen on the big screen

so i give it a purr-fect 10/10

im really tired right now so i’ll discuss it in detail later. some of the changes i really liked, some not so much.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Panpardus » July 19th, 2019, 7:08 am

I'm probably seeing it with the family tomorrow morning, so we'll see how it goes. I'm expecting to see it as fine on its own, different but good compared to the original when accounting for the improvements and drawbacks, but we'll see. This'll be the first time I'm seeing a Lion King movie in a theater since I'm too young to have been around for the original's release and I grew up with it on VHS. (Which I rediscovered last year; it still plays.)
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Bruno-Schafer » July 19th, 2019, 9:51 pm

I saw the film at a fan event yesterday in a nearby city. I actually rather enjoyed it. A couple of minor issues and maybe one rather big one, but still rather enjoyable in its own right. Going to see it again tomorrow with a couple of friends as part of a birthday celebration and looking forward to watching it again.
Bruno-Schafer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King (2019)