first clip of beyonce as Nala (among other things)

first clip of beyonce as Nala (among other things)

Postby Elton John » June 3rd, 2019, 9:10 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoGhxfndjpM

for the most part i like it.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: first clip of beyonce as Nala (among other things)

Postby TheLionPrince » June 3rd, 2019, 9:43 pm

Awesome. I'm hoping the final fight between Simba and Scar is way more intense than the original film. Also, I was a little taken aback to hear Seth Rogen's Pumbaa for the first time. In a matter of time, it won't be too long before we hear Donald Glover as adult Simba.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: first clip of beyonce as Nala (among other things)

Postby Litteken » June 3rd, 2019, 11:45 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Awesome. I'm hoping the final fight between Simba and Scar is way more intense than the original film. Also, I was a little taken aback to hear Seth Rogen's Pumbaa for the first time. In a matter of time, it won't be too long before we hear Donald Glover as adult Simba.[/quote]

I wonder if they do it different when Simba is hanging on Pride Rock when Scar tells them his secret, because Simba jumps there out of nowhere. And I wonder if they put some lionesses there that belong to Scar (but I don't think they'll do that)
Litteken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to The Lion King (2019)