I did have a cross-movie idea (avengers endgame spoilers)

I did have a cross-movie idea (avengers endgame spoilers)

Postby Elton John » May 21st, 2019, 2:01 am

If any Disney executive is reading this, please steal and make into a bazillion dollar fancy pants movie.

It involves Rocket Raccoon, The Lion King and me feeling sick all day.

Avengers Endgame spoilers, you have been warned.

Spoiler: show
So after Thanos gets his head lobbed off by Thor and the avengers return to Earth for the 5 year timeskip during that timeskip Rocket travels the world which eventually leads him to the pridelands. There he first meets Rafiki, who can speak human tongue such as himself. in fact all the animals can speak human tongue. Finally! A place where he fits in. He accidentally injures Rafiki, right before the presentation of Simba.

So Rocket replaces Rafiki in the ceremony and the rest of the movie is pretty much James Gunns The Lion King. Take that as you will.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: I did have a cross-movie idea (avengers endgame spoilers

Postby Iberian » May 21st, 2019, 10:52 pm

Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Panpardus » May 22nd, 2019, 12:01 am

I've seen people online mention the idea of an MCU/2019 Lion King crossover, with the reasoning for the animals' sapience being that it's a byproduct of the vibranium meteorite as mentioned in Black Panther. They wouldn't be too far away from each other, after all...
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby DGFone » May 22nd, 2019, 4:40 am

Rocket Raccoon in The Lion King?

Those hyenas will never stand a chance. Tooth meet gun.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheLionPrince » May 22nd, 2019, 6:49 pm

I can't say that I like your idea all that much, but I'm warming up to it. A James Gunn-directed Lion King would pretty much be The Lion King 1½ but with laser cannons. However, I would pay full admission to see Rocket interact with Timon. Those two characters have a similar personality that are made for each other.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 8th, 2019, 4:57 am

Alright listen up, with this remake everyone will react different to it, some will love it and some will not like it all, and hopefully some will change there mind on it. So since Im planning this big Role Play on it with a prophecy response with a end of the world and reset kind of thing. I need to know who is interested in being a part of my remake Role Play? it will involve Maleficent, End of the world event an destruction, and Infinity Keyblade, and me deciding what will change or and or still stay the same based on the remake and I will turn off my page for a while during the time when I go see it and how many times I choose to see it.

Alright here is a introduction about my RP version of the story im working on, if any of you are interested.

A green flame appears on Pride Rock. Maleficent, the mistress of all Evil makes an appearance.

QGK: Maleficent!

Maleficent: aaah, the majesty Queen Goth Kiara, you know why I have come, you haven't forgotten.

QGK: No I haven't, but we will find a way to figure this prophecy out and make it right again.

Maleficent: I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to prevent this, listen well all over you. I will be taking all you miserable lives back in time when Scar gets a second chance at life. You kingdom and all that you love here will be destroyed, Not even you *points her staff to the most powerful Lions in the Pride* can prevent this prophecy from happening it was set along a time ago even before Thanos, too bad you killed him off I would have had him do the work for me, but no matter. This will happen. But you all may be getting a second chance at younger life as well, it just depends on if any of you survive or not, But if any of you magic Lions find away around this prophecy, all will be back to the way it was and you will still have Scar to deal with one way or another.

QGK: When will this happen?!

Maleficent: Silly Queen, I cannot tell you when, that is a surprise, enjoy living the rest of your lives in fear disappears with an evil laugh.

QGK:......I need to have a talk with them

Rafiki: Who Kiara?

QGK: Its complicated but I must go.

My idea is I would yous a infinity keyblade where I can reset everything back to the way it was but with some differences, if any Facebook users are interested, I have my page link below on my sig.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to The Lion King (2019)