s2 ep29: Fire from the Sky airs april 15th!

Re: s2 ep29: Fire from the Sky airs april 15th!

Postby zerodix » April 22nd, 2019, 9:52 am

I just watched it, it sure felt like a regular episode. But as a season finale, I guess we see firey Scar and his jackals, crocks and reptiles back in season 3? Since they aren't defeated or anything? I also wondered what was up with Anga beeing a bit awkward in the beginning? Liked her and the song, episode was generally nice to watch.. season 2 is a wrap 8)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninclow » April 22nd, 2019, 4:01 pm

The way Hadithi silenced the birds with his wing, and the look on Kion's face - priceless! xD
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby KionIsGay » April 23rd, 2019, 8:44 am

*puberty voice intensifies*

Hadithi shutting the birds up was great lmao

I kinda wish he had died though, now THAT would be a season finale.
KionIsGay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kallo » April 23rd, 2019, 9:11 am

It was a nice regular episode. Which, honestly, I wasn't really expecting anything more. Anga was cute, song was pretty nice, story was ok, was cool to see Hadithi again. Definitely didn't feel like some epic season finale, but neither did the last episode of S1. And I agree in that I don't think it was originally meant for a season finale either. I kinda figured ever since things got messed up in Season 1, with episodes ending up in different orders and the season being longer than initially planned, that we'd probably end up with nothing special for season finales/premieres. It's probably the reason the season lengths are being so inconsistent too, if S3 is indeed gonna be only 18 or 20 episodes. The "special", longer episodes were probably intended as season premieres or finales originally.
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Postby SimbasGuard » July 15th, 2019, 8:46 am

I probably should watch this episode again before I comment here, but here I go.

I really like Anga she is a very interesting character. I think her obvious crush on Hadithi could give more hope to Kion/Fuli fans.

This did feel like a season finale to me. The Pride Lands now has an Air Force. There is now no area where The Army Of Scar has an advantage.

It looks as if Scar is going to be the Big Bad of Season 3. I am very interested to see where this goes.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard