What questions do you want the TLK reboot to answer?

What questions do you want the TLK reboot to answer?

Postby rachel » April 9th, 2019, 6:32 pm

Do you all have any questions/charaters/excetra about TLK or TLK2 that you would like to be revealed in the upcomeing live action movie?

Personally I would love it if Disney would answer wether Zira was Scar's mate, sister, daughter, or an ordenary lioness who was obsessed with him and that he used.

So what would you like to have answerd?
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Re: What questions do you want the TLK reboot to answer?

Postby Heleigh » April 9th, 2019, 7:17 pm

I would like to hear more of Pumbaa's origins. Timon's backstory was explained in the third movie, but Pumbaa's is unknown. Like where did he come from or does he have any relatives. And the classic old one, but what happened to Mufasa's body? They never showed that in the original movie. Was it buried or did it turn grass in the gorge?
Heleigh
In your reflection

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rachel » April 9th, 2019, 8:03 pm

I never watched the third movie, only a few clips, But yeah, they should talk about Pumba's back story. (in TLK 1 it hints that Pumba became an outcast because of his farts, but there should be more to the story)

I always assumed that Mufassa's body was buried by the lionesses so he could 'become' the grass. I guess that the animators didn't show Mufassa's body being buried/turn to grass since the lionking was considered a kid's movie. (really questioning those critics who gave the lionking a G rating)
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Postby Heleigh » April 10th, 2019, 3:27 pm

[quote="rachel"]I never watched the third movie, only a few clips, But yeah, they should talk about Pumba's back story. (in TLK 1 it hints that Pumba became an outcast because of his farts, but there should be more to the story)

I always assumed that Mufassa's body was buried by the lionesses so he could 'become' the grass. I guess that the animators didn't show Mufassa's body being buried/turn to grass since the lionking was considered a kid's movie. (really questioning those critics who gave the lionking a G rating)[/quote]

I agree, Timon mostly gets the attention of the duo and I think Pumbaa should too. But I guess the plot is a bit different than in the original. Otherwise, it would not bring anything new than just 3D-animation.

Kinda funny, since Mufasa's brutal murder showed on screen and his lifeless body are in my opinion way more traumatic than the possible memorial service (which is a natural part of life). But I guess the atmosphere would have turned way too dark in Disney's benchmark. I also wonder, what if Sarabi or any other lioness would have wanted to see Simba's body and it was nowhere to be found? How Scar would have explained that? I still wonder what was the cause of Mufasa and Simba's "deaths" in his version.
Heleigh
In your reflection

Postby rachel » April 11th, 2019, 1:00 pm

Yeah, Pumbaa does deserve more credit. (He does seem to be pretty intelegent, but Timone always takes his ideas)

Maby since Scar despised his brother so much, he forbade the pridelanders to be allowed to bury Mufassa to add an extra insult to him, and not let him have a dignifyed burial.
The hyenas probally said that they ate Simba (sinc they thought that he was going to die in the desert anyway). The lionesses probally believed them since they tried to eat Simba and Nala in the elephant graveyard, the hyenas seem to have no problems with eating cubs, so the Pridelanders probally believed them. (my first theory on what scar said about Simba's body)

Scar probally said that Simba was playing in the gorge, and the wildebeasts got startled by his rambunctious playing and they stampeeded. Scar went to get help, and he and Mufassa tried to save Simba, which resulted in mufassa getting trampled. (Scar probally purposely scrached himself up also to make it look convincing, if he came to priderock unhurt that would have been suspicous.) He also probally said that Simba's body was swept away by the wildebeasts and couldn't be found.) (my second theory on what scar said about Simba's body)
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Postby Heleigh » April 11th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Good points. Probably that's what happened. Interesting to see will the remake change the death scene at all, or will all go as we already know.
Heleigh
In your reflection

Postby rachel » April 12th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Yeah, it would be intersting
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Postby SimbasGuard » April 20th, 2019, 9:12 pm

I would love for the remake to give us some information on Nala's Father, A name would be nice. After 25 years Disney should seize the opportunity to make it clear that Simba and Nala ARE NOT related.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 21st, 2019, 12:30 am

Will the EG be called the outlands this time?, and what if Mufasa doesnt die this time
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby TLK_Kid » April 21st, 2019, 5:58 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Will the EG be called the outlands this time?, and what if Mufasa doesnt die this time[/quote]
Where would the plot go if he didn't, though?
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Next

Return to The Lion King