So, according to Mercury Filmworks FB page...

So, according to Mercury Filmworks FB page...

Postby Elton John » March 19th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Animation has wrapped up on s3. Could it mean s3 is arriving sooner than expected?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: So, according to Mercury Filmworks FB page...

Postby zerodix » March 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm

i hope it means that.. the lack of merchandise and the long hiatuses between episodes are not in their advance.. if they had 1 ep per week or 2 weeks, they could have gotten a vast audience. Most tv series have 1 episode per week on a certain time, kids like that routine.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » March 19th, 2019, 6:33 pm

I thought they said they dont plan on ending it any time soon I thought.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » March 20th, 2019, 6:24 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I thought they said they dont plan on ending it any time soon I thought.[/quote]

Well being that Season 2 started in 2017 and will finish in 2019 We have no idea how long Disney might stretch Season 3 out. Although how they could do that with less episodes than ether of the 2 previous seasons is beyond me.

The letter I got from Ford Riley said (and I paraphrase somewhat) that The Lion Guard would be on the air for several years to come, but it also said that if Season 3 does turn out to be the show's final season he felt that creatively the last episode of Season 3 is a great way to end the series.

I took that as a brace yourself season 3 might be the Lion Guard's last, but you will like it.

From the sound of that FaceBook Post. I get the feeling that it is a series wrap-up and not a season wrap-up :sad:

[quote="Elton John"]Animation has wrapped up on s3. Could it mean s3 is arriving sooner than expected?[/quote]

There was a Two month gap Between season 1 and Season 2 if that holds true Season 3 should start in July, the same month that The Live Action Movie will be released. However with as little Love as Disney has shown this show I have to wonder if they would even be willing to do any cross-promotion?

I wonder if The Powers That Be at Disney have even watched any episodes of the show at all, or do they just look at merchandise sales when they judge the show's quality :sad:
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 15th, 2019, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Hatari05 » March 21st, 2019, 7:24 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]I thought they said they dont plan on ending it any time soon I thought.[/quote]

Well being that Season 2 started in 2017 and will finish in 2019 We have no idea how long Disney might stretch Season 3 out. Although how they could do that with less episodes than ether of the 2 previous seasons is beyond me.

The letter I got from Ford Riley said (and I paraphrase somewhat) that The Lion Guard would be on the air for several years to come, but it also said that if Season 3 does turn out to be the show's final season he felt that creatively he felt that the last episode of Season 3 is a great way to end the series.

I took that as a brace yourself season 3 might be the Lion Guard's last, but you will like it.

From the sound of that FaceBook Post. I get the feeling that it is a series wrap-up and not a season wrap-up :sad:

[quote="Elton John"]Animation has wrapped up on s3. Could it mean s3 is arriving sooner than expected?[/quote]

There was a Two month gap Between season 1 and Season 2 if that holds true Season 3 should start in July, the same month that The Live Action Movie will be released. However with as little Love as Disney has shown this show I have to wonder if they would even be willing to do any cross-promotion?

I wonder if The Powers That Be at Disney have even watched any episodes of the show at all, or do they just look at merchandise sales when they judge the show's quality :sad:[/quote]

I understand we don't like watching our beloved shows end or be mistreated but we can't let that get in the way of our enjoyment and love of it. I was a huge fan of Legend of Korra a show terribly mistreated by the network but this didn't harm my enjoyment of it nor the shows legacy. Legend of Korra is regarded as one of the best shows of the decade poor treatment or not.

Lion Guard will forge it's legacy by the impact it leaves not the ratings it draws, the truth is Disney, WB paramount, these big corporations they have little role in the legacies these franchises forge, they may abuse them disregard them but they don't decide or have any role in how they will be remembered. You and everyone here are the ones who write Lion Guard's legacy.
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbasGuard » April 1st, 2019, 8:37 am

[quote="Hatari05"]I understand we don't like watching our beloved shows end or be mistreated but we can't let that get in the way of our enjoyment and love of it. I was a huge fan of Legend of Korra a show terribly mistreated by the network but this didn't harm my enjoyment of it nor the shows legacy. Legend of Korra is regarded as one of the best shows of the decade poor treatment or not.

Lion Guard will forge it's legacy by the impact it leaves not the ratings it draws, the truth is Disney, WB paramount, these big corporations they have little role in the legacies these franchises forge, they may abuse them disregard them but they don't decide or have any role in how they will be remembered. You and everyone here are the ones who write Lion Guard's legacy.[/quote]

Excellent Point Hatari05 :smilekion: Rest assured that nothing will take away the enjoyment I have of The Lion Guard.

It does frustrate me however that That Disney does not see the potential in what this show is and what it could become if they still cared about it. I am very grateful that Ford Riley and the rest of The Lion Guard creative team Love the show and treat it with Love.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 15th, 2019, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KionScar » April 5th, 2019, 10:19 pm

And then there's us fans which can keep the legacy alive long after it's done. :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Return to The Lion Guard