next months ep, Pride Landers Unite.

Re: next months ep, Pride Landers Unite.

Postby KionIsGay » January 25th, 2019, 12:01 pm

That was... not good. I know the other animals have to be a lil dumb in order to justify being protected by a team of kids, but when you put too many idiots in one episode it's just not fun. And doesn't employing the other animals to fight kind of defeat the purpose of the Lion Guard in the first place?

Also what the hell did Janja mean by "we got 'em now" after they had retreated up the cliff? Like was there some rewrites and they just left that line in? I don't understand.
KionIsGay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby zerodix » January 26th, 2019, 2:34 pm

i liked the song in this episode, but overall it was generic and not much new. hopes up for the next episode. on youtube there are these ukrainian previews of upcoming season 2 episodes, but I still can't find their release dates.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » January 26th, 2019, 9:15 pm

That was a pretty "meh" song by most standards, at least in my opinion (decent idea, poor arrangement), and they really did a bad job mixing it into the scene. Really makes me look forward to the one I heard from one of the next few episodes, because that one sounds really good. Aside from "The Queen's Visit", the last two don't have published release dates yet.

[quote="KionIsGay"]That was... not good. I know the other animals have to be a lil dumb in order to justify being protected by a team of kids, but when you put too many idiots in one episode it's just not fun. And doesn't employing the other animals to fight kind of defeat the purpose of the Lion Guard in the first place?

Also what the hell did Janja mean by "we got 'em now" after they had retreated up the cliff? Like was there some rewrites and they just left that line in? I don't understand.[/quote]

They had the high ground. Janja had clearly seen Star Wars.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » January 28th, 2019, 10:33 am

I really enjoined this episode (Although I was very angry that it did not air on Disney Channel) It was interesting to find out that The Pride Landers are unaware that Scar is "Active". I completely understand Simba's reasoning, but I wonder how Simba And Nala are clandestinely preparing their subjects against Scar's threat.

I was surprised that Bunga recited The Galagos Into The Pride Lands Coalition as the would be up against enemies that would not hesitate to step on them, but then again they were aware of what they were up against and Kion used them effectively.

[quote="Aelwen"]it was mediocre. And Makuu's words about
"if there's ever trouble for anyone in the Pride Lands, we'll be there" don't fit SP's plot. When Zira came, no animal came to help Simba. Maybe he didn't ask them for help, but why? Even one elephant could help them win.[/quote]

Not necessarily. Since The Outlanders are threat composed of multiple armies, Anyone they target would be severely outnumbered. In Lion King 2 The Outsiders Attacked Simba's Pride it was 1 army vs.1 army. It could also be That The Pride Lands Coalition will disband after The Outsiders are defeated.

[quote="KionIsGay"]doesn't employing the other animals to fight kind of defeat the purpose of the Lion Guard in the first place?[/quote]

No. If every family in The United States had military training it would not make The Army unnecessary.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard