Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Postby Azdgari » December 26th, 2018, 3:52 am

Merry Christmas, all! Today, I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to make some wonderful friends here, thankful to the many folks that have stewarded this place over the years (especially Moka for dedicating so much of his time and resources to giving us a chance to be together), and hopeful that we can continue to discuss MLK and just about everything else under the sun in the coming year.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby Elton John » December 27th, 2018, 7:02 pm

i got the lion king 4k blu ray

i wont have a 4k blu ray player or 4k tv for a while but when I do i’ll be ready.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Gerada » December 31st, 2018, 9:13 pm

Happy Holidays MLK! :)

I hope everyone could enjoy their holidays and I look forward to spending 2019 and the coming future with you all! Stay humble and kind everyone!

:D
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby DGFone » January 1st, 2019, 5:02 am

Happy 2019 everyone! :grouphug:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to News & Announcements